Teppanyaki and Le Cellier PS needed in Oct?

Bedknobs/Broomsticks

Earning My Ears
Our family of 4 is planning to eat at either Teppanyaki or Le Cellier the night of Mon. 10/28 (my birthday). Do we need PS or can we just wing it at this time of year? BTW, we generally like to eat dinner rather early (by 5-5:30pm).

If it were me, I'd wait until that day and decide, then call that morning and make your PS.

BTW, we'll be there same time as you, if I run into ya I'll buy you a birthday drink! If not, I hope you have a good one!

Thanks, Jennymouse! That's what I was hoping to do.

I'd love to take you up on the birthday drink offer but you'll have a tough time finding me. I like to be incognito on my birthday. 'Don't want any CMs singing Happy Birthday to me so I defintely won't be wearing anything that gives my secret away. And DH and kids have already been sworn to secrecy.
:p

Sharon

Happy Birthday in advance! I just made a PS yesterday at Le Cellier for 5:30 that same day (Monday, Oct. 28) , and there were plenty of times available, so you should have no problem either doing a PS now or winging it once you get there.

Lisa:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester:

We have been alot of time in Oct and always eat at Le Cellier and they are always busy. I would try and make a PS if you still can, you can always cancel it if you change your mind

We have Ressie's for Teppanyaki for Sat Oct 19 - We make them a little late so when we are done Illuminations is beginning. It's great.

:p

We made ressies for 7:30.

Depending on the crowd when we get out we start watching Illuminations from the deck of Japan and then start working our way around the world so when it ends we can make a dash for the buses.

It should be crowded next Sat because it is the start of the Food and Wine Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter