Tequila Bar in Mexico?

does anyone know what types of margarita flavors were in the margarita shooter pic shown earlier in this thread? i realize they don't always have them but omg...i want some.

The three I remember were a jalapeno margarita (yuck), avocado (YUM YUM YUM!) and cucumber (okay). The rest were more "normal" ie fruity, but I don't remember what kind exactly.

I used it as a tool to figure out which margarita I wanted a full serving of for my next drink... avocado won!

We were there this week! It was so good. I had the jalapeno margarita and LOVED it. So did my DH and my dad. It was different. My DH had the blood orange and it was great too! A safer choice than the jalapeno. LOL.

I asked about the margarita sampler and they didn't have it when I went. I'm trying to remember if it was a weekend. Yeah, I think it was a Saturday. That's a bummer.

DH and I loved all our apps and drinks last May...no pics but everything was tastey and spicey!

I am crazy about the jalapeno margarita. I used to like the avocado one before they started putting Midori in it. Now it just tastes like Midori.

And I loved the blood orange one! I don't like a lot of spice, so I don't think the jalapeno one is for me, but my DH will love it!

And I loved the blood orange one! I don't like a lot of spice, so I don't think the jalapeno one is for me, but my DH will love it!

There really isn't spice in the jalapeno one just the slightest taste of chili (not hot but green). It's my favorite. I always try the others and then say 'why did I do that.' They put seedless jalapeno and some cucumbers in the glass, muddle it a bit, add the ice, tequila and orange liqueur , some lime. That's it. Very refreshing and not sweet.

Warning! Those specialty margaritas are strong!!
\

That's why I like this place.

When I was there the bartender gave me a sample of my margarita and I told him that it needed more tequila. He just dumped in a huge amount of Don Julio Anejo.

They do not skimp on the tequila and it is well worth the $16+

I have had the Blood Orange one which was very good and the avocado, which was heavenly!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I also ordered the crab tostadas, which were delicious, but I thought quite pricey at $11.00 for just 3 of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter