Terminal C car rental pick-up

Thank you! I'll be anxiously awaiting as we are renting a car in April and arriving in terminal C

Same here....May 1st ! Thank you for starting this.

I'm really surprised MCO doesn't go to a central rental car center. I've been to the 3 largest US airports, Atlanta, LAX and Dallas, multiple terminals, and they all have a central car rental that you need to get a bus or monorail to.

I was just checking Hertz for prices and when I did the location option of Terminal C came up when I typed in MCO.When I followed through it automatically came up the present location at MCO. It does give me hope that cars will be available there soon !

I'm really surprised MCO doesn't go to a central rental car center. I've been to the 3 largest US airports, Atlanta, LAX and Dallas, multiple terminals, and they all have a central car rental that you need to get a bus or monorail to.
And they are all universally hated by those that have to travel. One of the best things about MCO is that the rental cars for 10 different companies are right there and don't require a long trip to get a rental car. Knowing I'm going to be leaving the airport within 45 minutes of landing is a big deal when I'm scheduling my flights as I'm almost always travelling to MCO for business.

I'm hoping for Alamo cars for later in April. I wanted to spend the afternoon at Volcano Bay before heading to Port Orleans. We have AP's for VB but would have to pay for Typhoon Lagoon. :scratchin :scratchin

Kind of an extra hassle to lug our suitcases and shuttle to B garage. First world problems. :laughing::laughing:

They use to in the mid-90's have an offsite central location. It was a pain in the butt to lug all of your luggage on to the bus and make your way 2 miles down the road. There was only a tiny shelter to stand under to wait for the bus to come which was fun when it was raining and you had 20 family huddled under the shelter with their luggage

They use to in the mid-90's have an offsite central location. It was a pain in the butt to lug all of your luggage on to the bus and make your way 2 miles down the road. There was only a tiny shelter to stand under to wait for the bus to come which was fun when it was raining and you had 20 family huddled under the shelter with their luggage
My comment was really in response to the outrage that terminal C doesn’t have its own car rental setup from day one. It’s not the norm, be glad it will be coming.

I just rebooked my rental with Alamo for 5/1 (lower rate). The wording for directions to pick up my car now includes " All Alamo vehicles are located on the first floor of the parking garage across the street from terminals A, B, and C, and are within walking distance". There is no mention of a shuttle bus to Terminal A & B from Terminal C. Perhaps the change is imminent!

I just rebooked my rental with Alamo for 5/1 (lower rate). The wording for directions to pick up my car now includes " All Alamo vehicles are located on the first floor of the parking garage across the street from terminals A, B, and C, and are within walking distance". There is no mention of a shuttle bus to Terminal A & B from Terminal C. Perhaps the change is imminent!
I wonder when this will take effect! We’re flying in 3/31!

Alamo’s website:
“Alamo is located at Level 1 in Terminals A and B, and at Level 6 in Terminal C across from Starbucks. Upon arrival to the airport, please proceed to the Alamo counter to obtain your rental agreement. All Alamo vehicles are located on the first floor of the parking garage across the street from terminals A, B, and C, and are within walking distance.”

Can anyone confirm if the cars are already available for pickup in C?

The MCO website does not have any updated info on this yet. "
All on-airport rental companies accept returns in terminals A, B and C and you should return to the same terminal as your departure airline. In addition to renting vehicles in terminals A and B, Alamo, Enterprise, National and Sixt are issuing rental car contracts in Terminal C, Level 6 (Bag Claim) for pick-up in Terminal B, except Sixt which has vehicle pick-up in Terminal C.".

Considering we're hearing that companies ran out of cars yesterday, I wouldn't count on anything being at C until after Spring Break is over. The airport has not tweeted about it which it would have. I asked them on Twitter, will update if I hear anything back.

Considering we're hearing that companies ran out of cars yesterday, I wouldn't count on anything being at C until after Spring Break is over. The airport has not tweeted about it which it would have. I asked them on Twitter, will update if I hear anything back.
Thanks. A call into MCO CS stated you still have to shuttle to A or B however Alamo CS is stating you CAN pick up in C. I’m not sure if MCO just isn’t giving updated info yet as this is a brand new change or what. Super confusing.

Thanks. A call into MCO CS stated you still have to shuttle to A or B however Alamo CS is stating you CAN pick up in C. I’m not sure if MCO just isn’t giving updated info yet as this is a brand new change or what. Super confusing.
I got a response back:
There are some companies that have rental pickup available at C. However, it is based on daily availability & member status. We ask that you reach out to the company you're looking to rent from for the most up-to-date information regarding services at this time.

I am sure with the chaos that is spring break it may take a couple of weeks to get things up and running.

Please let us know how your experience with Sixt goes. I am reluctant to use them, even with the convenience of picking up at Terminal C due to a lot of very negative reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter