Terminal C car rental pick-up

Please let us know how your experience with Sixt goes. I am reluctant to use them, even with the convenience of picking up at Terminal C due to a lot of very negative reviews.
Two things,
Sixt is a German company and it's adherence to regulation is much stricter than most US companies. You need to walk around and comment on all damage you see to the vehicle before you drive off with it. I actually take a video and focus on any damage I see so that I have a timestamped record of what it looked like when I drove it off the lot. If you bring it back, unless you followed the process when you checked out, any damage on the vehicle you agree that it happened while you had the car. This is no different than if you were to rent from Hertz or Avis in Germany. Although most US companies don't go to those lengths.
Take any reviews of a service like car rental with a more than a grain of salt. People are much more likely to review a bad experience than a good one, even more so when there is a large time lag between when the incident happened and when they have the ability to post about it. If you read the reviews for the off site companies you'd wonder how they could still be in business, but they are because there are probably 85 transactions that went just find for each bad one that got a review.

And they are all universally hated by those that have to travel. One of the best things about MCO is that the rental cars for 10 different companies are right there and don't require a long trip to get a rental car. Knowing I'm going to be leaving the airport within 45 minutes of landing is a big deal when I'm scheduling my flights as I'm almost always travelling to MCO for business.
Agree 100%. Phoenix has one and everyone hates how far away it is ... love MCO rental car locations!!

Flying into Terminal C on 4/5 and have rental car booked with Alamo. Anyone able to confirm they've picked up a car at Terminal C for Alamo?

Any updates on picking up rentals at Terminal C? I messaged Alamo on Twitter (almost immediate response) and she said they do have vehicles available there. However I got the feeling that this was a response from somewhere not local to MCO and she was just repeating what the website states.

Any updates on picking up rentals at Terminal C? I messaged Alamo on Twitter (almost immediate response) and she said they do have vehicles available there. However I got the feeling that this was a response from somewhere not local to MCO and she was just repeating what the website states.
Two days ago @MCO on Twitter said they had no announcements regarding Alamo but would tweet when they did. Personal belief: After Spring Break is done all 10 companies will have cars at C. They don't want any more issues of companies running out of cars at A and/or B. For reference, March 11th was the busiest day for departures in MCO history. 95,287 people flew out of MCO on that day.

Curious if Alamo is offering "Skip the Counter" at Terminal C yet or if you have to stop at the rental desk.

If some can post the availability of Alamo cars at terminal c be appreciated. We arrive 4/28

Looking for updates if anyone has used Skip the Counter with Alamo or FastBreak with Budget in Terminal C? Have them both booked for next week and want to use the one that has the option to go straight to the car!

Looking for updates if anyone has used Skip the Counter with Alamo or FastBreak with Budget in Terminal C? Have them both booked for next week and want to use the one that has the option to go straight to the car!
report in another thread of poster's friend being able to skip the counter with Alamo at C. No firsthand reports I've seen as of yet.

report in another thread of poster's friend being able to skip the counter with Alamo at C. No firsthand reports I've seen as of yet.
I am picking up a car from Alamo terminal C Wednesday night. I checked in on the app setup skip the counter so I’ll let you know Thursday

How is the car selection at the Executive Aisle? Thanks!
Didn’t really pay attention to what cars were in that row but it was stocked. I rented a mini van and at 5am in the morning I had about 10 to choose from. Walked down the aisle until I found light colored leather interior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter