Terralina or Maria & Enzo'z?!

jliucci

Mouseketeer
Hello Friends!

Looking for your recommendations on Italian restaurants in Disney Springs. We have never been to Terralina or Maria & Enzos before, which do you like better & why? We will be a party of 8 (4kids, 4 adults) on the dining plan.

We normally visit Raglan Road or Homecoming, but wanted to try something new.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Maria and Enzo remains one of the worst meals we have ever had at WDW. Absolutely no reason to ever go back. Markedly over priced for mediocre Italian food. It made Olive Garden look gourmet. If you want Italian, go to Il Mulino. So much better and usually easy to get an ADR.

I miss the original menu at Terralina ☹️ But it isn’t bad now. I just really liked the spaghetti fritta app and the ice cream sandwich dessert.

Maria and Enzo remains one of the worst meals we have ever had at WDW. Absolutely no reason to ever go back. Markedly over priced for mediocre Italian food. It made Olive Garden look gourmet. If you want Italian, go to Il Mulino. So much better and usually easy to get an ADR.
this is the way

Problem is, OP mentioned they are on the dining plan which Il Mulino does not accept.

Problem is, OP mentioned they are on the dining plan which Il Mulino does not accept.

Yep. Add that to the many, many reasons why I don't recommend the dining plan.

Maria & Enzo is not disgusting. But it is not impressive at all. I'd rather eat at Olive Garden and I don't really like Olive Garden.

I guess if I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose Terralina. But I wouldn't choose either and I'd go somewhere else.

Wasn't aware Il Mulino wasn't on the Dining Plan, but we never use it.
Have never been to Terralina, but it has to be better than Maria and Enzos.

Il Mulino also does not season pass or dvc discount. They never took tables in wonderland either.

Il Mulino also does not season pass or dvc discount. They never took tables in wonderland either.
Don't recall if they did AP or DVC, but they did do TiW ( Still miss that).
Currently they don't list an AP or DVC discount.

Don't recall if they did AP or DVC, but they did do TiW ( Still miss that).
Currently they don't list an AP or DVC discount.
They deff don’t do annual pass or dvc. Was just there. I swear they didn’t do tables? They did though? I can’t remember now but I do know no annual or dvc

They deff don’t do annual pass or dvc. Was just there. I swear they didn’t do tables? They did though? I can’t remember now but I do know no annual or dvc
Sadly TiW has been gone for a few years now and not likely to return.

I would consider Boathouse, if you haven’t eaten there, and ask for a table on the porch looking out at the water. If you are set on Italian, I would go to Enzo’s Hideaway. Food no better, but the atmosphere is cool.

I would go with Terralina based on those two options. We had a lovely meal there last month.

However, as someone else suggested if you are open to other options I would try The Boathouse or even the new Summer House.

Funny how everyone perceives things....because we HATED Terralina, and liked (not loved) Maria and Enzo's, lol. What I would suggest is Enzo's Hideaway, which we loved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter