Terrible weekend :( Sad Update (post#104)

I received a phone call early on Sunday morning to tell me that my Dad had passed away.:sad1:

I then drove to my Mum's house to break the news to my mum and brother. It came as a huge shock as he had improved massively on Friday and Saturday, to the extent that we all actually started to believe he would be coming home.

I went to the hospital and sat with him for two hours. The hardest thing was getting up to leave. :sad2:

Everyone who knew him has paid tribute to what a genuinely lovely person he was, and even the nurses told me that he was a pleasure to care for. I was lucky to have such a wonderful Father - I will miss him so much.

01/09/1932 - 28/03/2010

Oh Juliette I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. :hug:

May he Rest in Peace.

Much love to you and your family at this time. It sounds like your dad was a really cool guy :) x

Sorry i have only just read this thread.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all at such a sad time in your lives,take care :hug::hug:.x.

:hug: I am so sorry to hear your sad news Juliette

:hug: I'm thinking of you and your family at this very sad time

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Juliette :sad1: My thoughts and prayers go out to your family at this sad time :hug:

I'm so sorry Juliette. My thoughts are with you and your family

so sorry thinking of you and your family at this sad time :hug:

I'm so sorry Juliette to hear your sad news. You must feel as if you've been on a rollercoaster ride with all the ups and downs. I'm sure your Dad would have known you were there for him. I hope your happy memories bring you a little comfort.
Thinking of you and your family:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter