Terrorist Attack in Paris

It's horrific. My heart goes out to the citizens of France, especially the family and friends murdered by the terrorists.

May the memories of those who died be an eternal blessing to their loved ones, may those injured have a speedy and full recovery, may those who committed this heinous act be brought swiftly to justice, and may the world be rid of the vermin who wish to do us harm.

It's horrific. My heart goes out to the citizens of France, especially the family and friends murdered by the terrorists.

May the memories of those who died be an eternal blessing to their loved ones, may those injured have a speedy and full recovery, may those who committed this heinous act be brought swiftly to justice, and may the world be rid of the vermin who wish to do us harm.

:sad2: Beyond words

How awful. Have they not caught the shooters yet?
My prayers are with all the friends and families of the victims :worried:

It is so awful. My heart goes out to everyone in Paris, and France, and everyone who fights for good, or what they believe to be right, through non violent means (like editorial cartoons).

I cannot imagine the immense pain that the families, friends and co-workers of the victims are experiencing. My heart goes out to them and to the people of France.

What a senseless tragedy. I pray that these monsters will soon be apprehended and brought to justice.

My heart goes out to all those victims and their poor families. I hope they find the monsters that did it.

Nous sommes tous des Charlie

:sad1:

Todays attack is worse than all the previous that I have witnessed during my 30 years in France not only by the number of deaths but by the fact that 4 of them were household names, they were journalists who defended the freedom of speech on which everything is built.

Tonight we are in shock and just hope that no politician will try and make this into something it isn't.

Thank you for your thoughts and words.

Nous sommes tous des Charlie

:sad1:

Todays attack is worse than all the previous that I have witnessed during my 30 years in France not only by the number of deaths but by the fact that 4 of them were household names, they were journalists who defended the freedom of speech on which everything is built.

Tonight we are in shock and just hope that no politician will try and make this into something it isn't.

Thank you for your thoughts and words.

Gosh, yes. I'm looking at you Marine Le Pen.

We are in an area with a particularly large Muslim population, and I'd hate to see this get even uglier than it already is.

Indeed, there are no words. I wish peace to the families and friends of the victims.

I fear that Le Pen, PEGIDA and their ilk will try to make hay of this. Let's hope institutions in countries affected by xenophobia and racism of such groups will follow the example of the Dresden Semperoper and the Kolner Dom.

In Charlie's spirit
BigFatBook.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter