Tervis tumbler

Ontario here as well. I can tell you it is cheaper to mail from the us if you can have someone do it, I've posted from both us and Canada and our post sucks.
where from Ontario are you? if your close I could pick one up I think although Halloween will probably be done with for us. maybe someone else close to you from Ontario could as well.

I was on the 9/7 sailing of the Dream and there were plenty of Tervis to go around on the last day. I picked up one off Castaway Cay on my way back to the ship & there was plenty there too. There were 4 different 16oz cups available onboard, including the Halloween on the High Seas and only 1 design in the 24oz that I could find. They were ALL very cute.

Does anyone have a picture of the castaway cay one or the other designs?

Thanks!!

I was on the 9/7 sailing of the Dream and there were plenty of Tervis to go around on the last day. I picked up one off Castaway Cay on my way back to the ship & there was plenty there too. There were 4 different 16oz cups available onboard, including the Halloween on the High Seas and only 1 design in the 24oz that I could find. They were ALL very cute.

Just wanted to offer as above, this was my experience on the 9/11 Dream sailing as well. I never saw the Halloween on the High Seas Tervis stock depleted. They had the full rows in the gift shops and I checked each time as I knew folks might want to know. Now I realize this *might* change, however on our sailing there were plenty and I didn't see people in line purchasing them.

If I can a little more excitement, I think they are better in person :) They black is really like a smoke grey color and you can see bats in the grey and it just has a cool effect. I think they did a great job with it. :thumbsup2

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter