test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll close up shop tonight:bored:

miz - come on to my house...I've got a room full of broken VCRs/DVDs/old computers that don't work right. DH hasn't had the time to tinker with them, they're on the bottom of the list I guess. Must say I think I only paid $25 for the last DVD I bought. VCR's are getting scarce, probably should pick up an extra to have on hand. Clerk told me they'll be discountinued soon - I hope not.

mic - I still think the co-worker is CIA on a secret mission or in witness protection plan. This is turning out to be a real cliff hanger. PS - I liked sally fields as the flying nun.

pam - officer Jeremy (will somebody please hire my son?) is hanging in there. His tummy is still sore, has to set up Dr. appt. for check up. He came home very discouraged today from work @ KFC. He gave them "informal" notice that he's looking for work in his field. He's the only employee @ night qualified to train a new cook. His replacement is an older gent, with 1 arm....no, he's not The Fugitive. He said there's no way this guy is going to be able to handle the 50 pd. boxes of chicken, fryers, snow removal, etc. Got home really late tonight because it took the poor trainee 2 hours to bread a tray of chicken that should only take 15 min. DS called his "new" manager & said he didn't think this guy was going to catch on but, they insist that he go thru the whole training process for fear of discrimination suit. I told Jer to go with the flow & do his best. He's actually afraid the guy is going to get hurt.

deena - sounds like you've got chickens leaving the nest.

ocm - honestly, my "girls" aren't fit for the light of day. I even had my arms crossed over my chest. Of course, my family found it hysterical & laughed like hyenas. My DH is the free-spirited type, he kept telling me no one noticed - until I screamed.

Oh no. Poor Jeremy!! I hope he gets hired soon too. I wouldn't want him working that late. And Oh no about his trainee.

KS - It really was a funny story. I'm sure you were highly embarrassed, but I would be laughing more like your DH. My DH would not be laughing if that happened to me. ;)

Pam - what are your bday plans? I'm glad Dave had a good bday. :teeth:

Deena - do they have Freshman Orientation? I know I moved in as freshman a week before the rest of the campus had only becuase we had a week of orientation.

Jules - i have no idea how to fix anything in my house. I need to find a hot handyman to call when I need help.

Mic - I hope your week gets a little easier.

MJ - Seriously - I think forgetfulness is contagious!!

Good mOnring Bob, Adam, and TVT

TennVolTony said:
Not nearly enough OCM. I don't know why I can't sleep the last few nights. :confused3

Oh I'm so sorry! I hope you get some sleep soon. Old people really do need their sleep.

good morning friends....
i'll go back later and catch up on my reading.

getting ready for my first day at curves in 2 weeks.
hope i don't run out of steam........

a quick drop by but will be back later.

:moped:

macraven said:
i heard this morning buffet is giving 5 bilion to the bil gates foundation.
yea, like that foundation needs more funds to stay afloat........... :rolleyes1

It's $30 Billion, actually. :scared1: :scared1:

Hey, can't blame the man for wanting to help the world. :thumbsup2

Good morning everyone. Today we have our Luau so I will be busy being the MC for the event. I already got lei'd this morning so all is well. :thumbsup2 Hope everyone has a great day.

pmk34061.jpg

fruit-plate.jpg

SteakEggs.JPG

corn%20flakes%20and%20banana%20cereal.jpg

fruit-juices.jpg

Adam

Morning all!

KS--hopefully your ds will find work soon...and that is to bad about the old gent, i bet he is trying his hardest too! That is a funny story about your top...i would have been freakin out too though.

Mac--hope you make it through curves today!

Ocm--My bday plans consist of sitting at the stinkin' ballpark. Trent has his state tourney that weekend so we will probaby be at the ball park the 7-8 & 9th.

adam-- have fun at your Luau today! I am so glad that you already got lei'd today :thumbsup2

tvt--i go through those spurts of not sleeping well...hope you get the sleep soon...

Bob--no you can't blame the guy, but you know, he could help out his fellow Nebraskans :rolleyes:

Deena--did you get a good night sleep? Hope you get a break soon!

Mic--hope you have internet today!

jules--are you still going to work at the daycare when you go to school?

muffy--hope you don't have anyone looking over your shoulder today!

I just found out when our rainout dates are for noah's games...we were at the ball park last night...we will be there wed. for noah and aubrey, thursday and friday for noah. I really can't wait till ball is over, then i won't know what to do with myself :rolleyes:
I am loving having the boys home right now! We helped them buy some Lyra's (they spent their bday money, but didn't have quiet enough) so now they have to work off what we loaned them....i don't know who's kids moved in the basement but so far they have cleaned their gameroom, the bathroom, washed the car, and trent wanted to mop my kitchen floor but the parents were coming so he couldn't. I am telling you, I don't know who they are! :confused3 I can say I LOVE it though! :teeth:

Have a good day everyone! My goal for the day is to get the boarder down in the bathroom and get it ready for my mom to paint. It is a sticky one and does NOT want to come off.

pkasbohm said:
Bob--no you can't blame the guy, but you know, he could help out his fellow Nebraskans :rolleyes:

Sounds like he made a lot of Nebraskans (well, at least Omaha-ians -- is that a word? :teeth:) pretty rich over the years with Berkshire Hathaway. :confused3

Bob Slydell said:
Sounds like he made a lot of Nebraskans (well, at least Omaha-ians -- is that a word? :teeth:) pretty rich over the years with Berkshire Hathaway. :confused3

yeah, he did, but I didn't see any of it......think he can spare some for me though :confused3 I could take some of that off his hands :rolleyes:

Malarie just got here so I guess it is time for me to start getting busy....hate these productive days! :rolleyes:

Bob Slydell said:
Thanks mac -- here's the graduate in full cap and gown (and smile)...

graduation8zu.jpg

Bob- what good looking family you have! :thumbsup2

Your son looks so cute in his cap & gown. :goodvibes

Just stopping by to say good morning!

adam- thanks for breakfast, i'm grabbing some fruit! :teeth:

bb later....

Big Dude said:
Good morning everyone. Today we have our Luau so I will be busy being the MC for the event. I already got lei'd this morning so all is well. :thumbsup2 Hope everyone has a great day.

pmk34061.jpg

fruit-plate.jpg

SteakEggs.JPG

corn%20flakes%20and%20banana%20cereal.jpg

fruit-juices.jpg

Adam

DAMN!!! I wanna get laid this monring too!!!

TennVolTony said:
Meet me at The Poly!!!! :cool1: :banana: :banana: We'll take care of it there!!

Only Jayne and Deena would get that.

Thie past weekend, TVT met up with Diane one of the girls on the girls trip last Sept. Anyway, Diane was telling them that when we went to Ohana, I wasn't eating there. So when the waiter was taking our orders I said, "I would like an ice water with Lemon. I'm not eating here though, I only came here to get lai'd" ;)

sweetlovin' said:
Only Jayne and Deena would get that.

Thie past weekend, TVT met up with Diane one of the girls on the girls trip last Sept. Anyway, Diane was telling them that when we went to Ohana, I wasn't eating there. So when the waiter was taking our orders I said, "I would like an ice water with Lemon. I'm not eating here though, I only came here to get lai'd" ;)
Did the CM "catch it"?

DH won a garish tshirt that sez "I got Lei'd" in a local radio contest (we were hoping for trip to Hawaii). Thank god it's hanging in the closet with the Big Pecker tshirt (from Ocean City).

Hope you all have a good one:banana: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter