test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MizlurksaLot said:
Got some cool birthday gifts from my aunt while at grandma's, a sephora gift card (yay can buy more face to put on :woohoo: ), and one of my favorite things, funky socks :sunny: . Change of plans for tonight. I'm staying home. Was going to go to my aunt's house to watch another uncle (as apposed to watching the uncle at the cottage possibly blow his hands off :P) possibly blow his hands off. I decided I'd rather stay home and watch "real" fireworks on tv, than see "fake" ones in person. I'm wondering if there going to cancel the A-town fireworks tonight too, it's been drizzling off and on, and it looks like there's a storm brewing. So anywho, here I am :banana: . Although, I am a teeny bit buzzed :drinking1 , so I kind of just want to go to sleep :cloud9: .
Happy Birthday!party: Have another drinky-poo for me too!

Muffy - halupki (stuffed cabbage) aka food for the gods. My mom's rec. is the bomb. I make a mean haluski (cabbage & noodles) too...no wonder everyone I know is overweight...we eat like we're still working the fields in the old country.

Friend of mine re-married well & moved to the hamptons :snooty: , a block from the beach, Bill Joel lives in the next town, I'd call her home a shack if it were in my neighborhood but she paid over $250K for it...and became far to hoity-toity for the likes of her old pals back home...cabbage eating riff/raff that we are.:banana:

Cabbage riff-raff :lmao:

Jules, glad you got some nifty gifts.......you are so deserving, celebrating a little early huh?

I have fixed dinner, cleaned up and now I'm ready for a nap...I stayed up late, woke up early......hmmmmmmm...I'll be back later :cloud9:

I have to celebrate early, since I have nothing to do on thursday :(. ;)

Good to hear you were constructive today, mom :teeth:

keisha, ju ju's birthday is july 6th.

we will celebrate it on the thread thursday.

i love party day and especially this one since it falls on optional day.....

macraven said:
keisha, ju ju's birthday is july 6th.

we will celebrate it on the thread thursday.

i love party day and especially this one since it falls on optional day.....

WHOO HOO!! I love parties on Naked days :banana: :banana:

OH BOY.......a party :cool1: or 2 this week......... :banana:

We are such party animals here, we love to celebrate special days, heck, we celebrate everything around here........any excuse to :dance3: we are for it....... :banana:

sweetlovin' said:
WHOO HOO!! I love parties on Naked days :banana: :banana:
Party hearty dudes & dudettes:dance3: ::cop: my big man's back from the beach, looking buff & tan, got to figure out how to post a pic...he looks quite dashing in his graduation pics...something about a man in a uniform.

My oldest DS is supposed to be the head coach of a minor league, indoor football team www.riverratsfootball.com (part of the eifl) soon to be 26, looks just like me...but my hair's blonder & longer...and I wear make-up...etc.:teeth:

keishashadow said:
Party hearty dudes & dudettes:dance3: ::cop: my big man's back from the beach, looking buff & tan, got to figure out how to post a pic...he looks quite dashing in his graduation pics...something about a man in a uniform.

My oldest DS is supposed to be the head coach of a minor league, indoor football team www.riverratsfootball.com (part of the eifl) soon to be 26, looks just like me...but my hair's blonder & longer...and I wear make-up...etc.:teeth:

Now I'm picturing your DS (congrats to him on the coaching gig btw) with long blonde hair, and make-up :lmao: . I'm sure what you actually look like is a lot less funny than what I'm picturing :rotfl: . It's so strange how a son can like his mother, or a daughter can look like her father, but the features are just so different on a female vs. a male, or the bone structure just changes everything ::yes::. I look a lot like my dad and yet nothing like him :confused3 .

mickey4ver said:
Handsome young man! Great story too...that is awesome

Cake and ice-cream all around :banana:
Thanx - I had yogurt - bleech. Supposed to be good for your digestive system, we'll see.

I'm partial to 'nanners myself...got myself a conga line...dance my pretties

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: and don't forget this one:banana: would've been here sooner but, had to split.:tongue:

chell said:
Stopping by to wish you ll a safe and wonderful 4th.

:wave2: same to you chell........

I hear something wonderful happened for you with a couple evenings out to dinner...... :thumbsup2 I'm very excited for you and happy.. :sunny:

chell said:
Stopping by to wish you ll a safe and wonderful 4th.

Thanks, chell. Happy 4th to you too :thumbsup2!

:banana:(ok that banana was an accident, honestly ::yes::. But I decided to keep him there :p )

Happy Fourth of July everybody, I will at some point start posting pics but between laundry and the Holiday I havent had time to come up for air. I'm bring the flash card to the Photo Store tomorrow so maybe that will get me motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter