• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey lucy........i'm home............

juju hope your birthday was great and something else as wonderful.

i expect a review of the movie on my desk by 9 am saturday morning girls.

i loved the acting in the first movie, i know i will love this new one.

i read they are starting to film the 3rd movie of this sequel in a month...

sweet sleep juju

Good night jules, and dream sweet cake-filled dreams :cloud9:

Mac my friend...yes, essays will be turned in after viewing the film :thumbsup2

2.gif

The Morniong Shout Out

Hey Bob - how was everything last night. :grouphug:

Hey Pam - At least you get an early release day. I know its to go t more baseball, but still, any excuse is a good one

Hey Mac - hope you were able to get some sleep :grouphug:

Hey Mic - What are your weekend plans?

Hey Deena - What time do you end up going to bed?

Hey TVT - are you golfing this weekend?

Hey Adam - is your weekend full again, or do you get any sort of break?

Hey Ed - you don't seem to be around as often. Am I going to have to come up there and kick your butt? I can take you..

Hey Joanne - are you tired? What are your weekend plans?

Hey Keisha - What is the job status for Jeremy? Did he get the regular people job?

Hey Jules - I bet you are wicked excited to see pirates tonight

Hey OCM - I'm sure you are tired. You were up way past your bedtime. :lmao:

Hi Lurkers, member wannabes, and everyone just reading our thread for the first time.

sweetlovin' said:
The Morniong Shout Out

Hey TVT - are you golfing this weekend?

Hey OCM - I'm sure you are tired. You were up way past your bedtime. :lmao:

Hi Lurkers, member wannabes, and everyone just reading our thread for the first time.

Maybe Sunday I'll play Sweet.......

And you shouldn't be getting on ANYBODY about what time they go to bed chick!! :p

Good morning all. I'm off to get a trailer hitch for my van this morning. Need it for the trip to Ocean City Md. in a few weeks. Hope you all have a wonderful day today.

latteart5.jpg

h2202-tropical-fruit-salad-18650.jpg

donuts.jpg

Adam

I have a VERY special announcement to make this morning folks.... :Pinkbounc Is everybody sitting down? No coffee in your mouth so's not to spit it on the screen??

Are you ready????

IT'S FRIDAY!!! :cool1:

Adam - I forgot you were going to be at the OC. What are your dates again? Im going up that way July 15. I think I'm going to philly for a little bit, but other than that, I dont think I have a lot going on.

When do you leave?

TVT - golfing Sunday sounds good :thumbsup2

And hush about my bedtime. It's been extended until Oct.

Oh and thanks for telling me what day it is. They are starting to run together for me.

Happy Friday..........whew...I wasn't sure what day it was til TVT pointed it out.......and man, I about spew on that announcement :cool1:

Love the long shout-out, it asks all the questions whirling thru my mind :thumbsup2

I will give my daily digest after I get to work........

Man, Adam is the early bird this a.m....remember what we learned about early worms a few hundred pages back, he gets the worm!! :banana:

It is the end of an eventful week, so a big :grouphug: is due, and
11.gif
to the gang...

Yippee, one birthday down, one to go and today is #33 for me....oh my, I wish that was my birthday years instead of married years :lmao: :wave2:

So you are going to bed in October huh?? :rotfl: You will probably develope 3 or 4 more "Sybils" by then if you keep this up....... :lmao:

TennVolTony said:
So you are going to bed in October huh?? :rotfl: You will probably develope 3 or 4 more "Sybils" by then if you keep this up....... :lmao:

You do realize that I know SISSY don't you? I'm not afraid to use her. :lmao:

Adam - the morning fruit didn't go unnoticed. Thank you for being so good to me. :love:

good morning all :sunny:

i haven't read back yet

mic- happy anniversary :goodvibes

adam thanks for the breakfast. i need it today!

sweets- thanks again for helping me last night- tag is true i'm a spaze :rotfl:

We're going to Lake George (upstate New York) tomorrow for a week, so i'll see you guys next weekend.
although if anyone wants to take Cliff and I space, they can.
the kids love it up there. it's nice but afer 13 years......

WDW is our vacation. the girls have Lake George

trying to get some work done, so i can get out early :teeth:

if i don't talk you all later

Have a good week :thumbsup2

onecoolmama said:
You do realize that I know SISSY don't you? I'm not afraid to use her. :lmao:

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sissy...... :confused3 But I have a feeling we all will soon..... :lmao: Are you bringing Buffy and Jody and Uncle Bill and Mr. French too???? ( figure THAT one out youngster!!) :happytv: :rotfl2:

TennVolTony said:
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sissy...... :confused3 But I have a feeling we all will soon..... :lmao: Are you bringing Buffy and Jody and Uncle Bill and Mr. French too???? ( figure THAT one out youngster!!) :happytv: :rotfl2:

UHH..I have no idea who any of those people are..but I have met sissy. Watch out for that one. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter