test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
pkasbohm said:
Thanks! We will see what time trent plays tomorrow and maybe I will be on time to go out with some of my friends.....they want to take me out tomorrow! :cool1:

Wicked Fun!!! You deserve a night out on your bday!!! :thumbsup2

Morning all!

Happy anniversary to mrs & mr mic - think seeing POC II would be a great way to celebrate, followed by dinner, some vino & :love: .

We can't decide whether to see it on reg. screen or Drive-In. Wish they'd put it on an IMAX - now, that would be :cool1: yo -ho, yo-ho a Pirate's Life for Me.

My::cop: son had 4 calls yesterday for employment (oooh, oooh, oooh - that's my wallet - celebrating. Of course, we have to buy him a side-arm & uniforms/equipment...least he has shoes.) The police jobs are all part-time local but, you've got to get those feet wet somewhere. The others are security & being a counselor/security @ reformatory/boys home. Still only 19, some won't hire younger than 20 but, he'll turn the end of month. Calling in favors for local position...everything's patronage up here I'm afraid. Told him he'll have to work a full-time position (w/med. benefits) until he obtains a permanent police job. Surprised that he agreed with me.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

keishashadow said:
My::cop: son had 4 calls yesterday for employment (oooh, oooh, oooh - that's my wallet - celebrating. Of course, we have to buy him a side-arm & uniforms/equipment...least he has shoes.) The police jobs are all part-time local but, you've got to get those feet wet somewhere. The others are security & being a counselor/security @ reformatory/boys home. Still only 19, some won't hire younger than 20 but, he'll turn the end of month. Calling in favors for local position...everything's patronage up here I'm afraid. Told him he'll have to work a full-time position (w/med. benefits) until he obtains a permanent police job. Surprised that he agreed with me.

Isn't it nice when our kids actaully aknowledge that we are correct once in a while??

keishashadow said:
Morning all!

that's great that he's getting his foot in the door
and that he listened to you on top of that! :thumbsup2

Just the fact he listened to dear ole Mom is better than the job offers ;) Once in a blue moon we know of what we speak, and have a little wisdom to offer........sometimes I should listen to myself :lmao:

I'm tired of keeping track of the twins, they need to wear different colored thongs or something to tell them apart...... :joker:

Mr. French and Mrs. Beasley? eewwww Wonder if she kept her glasses on or off???????????? :rotfl2:

Morning all :wave:! Hope your weekend is starting out wonderful, sounds pretty good for most of you :cool1: .

Happy 33rd "amethyst" anniversary, mom!

enjoy:
Amethyst-002.jpg

Yes, I'm very excited to see POTC tonight, oh and cars too.

Rave ~ why the essay? aren't you going to see it :confused3?

First things first....

Happy Anniversary Mic and Mr. Mic!

33 years? This must have been an arranged marriage when you were 2 years old! If not, the years have been very kind to you my dear.

The hitch is for towing extra storage only. It was either do that or take 2 vehicles down and Mrs. Dude does not like to drive all that much.

I'm off to the pool to cool off for awhile. Have a great day everyone.

Adam

Adam, thanks so much... :lovestruc I guess I just wear my years semi-well...although when I look in the mirror now, I don't recognize "me" anymore... ;)

Amethyst is cool Jules, thanks! Had no idea that is what I'm supposed to get...very fitting that my "cyber-daughter" and my son have this for their birthstone :thumbsup2

I LOVED Cars, it was so stinkin cute...very good movie

Yep, we decided to do dinner and the movie. DS is going out again with his new gal pal, sooooooooooo...leaves us to find our own entertainment :rolleyes1 He has seen her all but maybe 2 nights since last Friday.....seems like it is moving forward in a good manner

I'm sure you'll see the movie before I do, so try not to give anything away if you get back (probably not, but just in case) before I leave ;).

bbl . . .

Have a good day everyone :wave:

mickey4ver said:
I'm tired of keeping track of the twins, they need to wear different colored thongs or something to tell them apart...... :joker:

One of you should wear one that says "SWEET"... :thumbsup2

Oh wait...that one was "lost" in Orlando somewhere.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jules, I'm getting nervous that we will get into the movie tonight....I read a thread on the Dis of horror stories of even having tickets and having a hard time getting in..........so it makes me wonder if we stand a chance this evening or should hold out for Sat. or Sun......I just hate to eat a whole day up running back to town.......decisions, decisions...I might test the waters at the theatre and buy our tickets before we eat...

I wish today to be OVER.....these 3 day weeks are nice :cool1: I would like to work 3 days every week but get paid for 5 ;)

Watcha buying jules? OOOh....I love a good shopping story

That "thong" is missing, so they need color coded to keep them straight..and if the triplet shows up...ya know the one without the ' at the end of her name, we are really gonna need assistance keeping them straight ;)

Yes, I cannot remember when ::cop: last listened to my advice, let alone followed it.

Think we'll go see POC II tomorrow evening. No spoilers please. Was planning on the afternoon but, looked @ my calendar & realized I have to help staff DS's academic games club booth @ car cruise. (I'm not a big fan of car cruisers...when I worked as bartender, they were always cheap/stingy w/tips...most ordered tap water).

Anyone remember the day of the week panties...always wondered what terrible thing would happen if you wore the wrong pair on the wrong day.:sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter