test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning everyone. I hope all had an enjoyable weekend. My weekend was really relaxing. I was a couch potato for most of the afternoons. I went to the pool each morning then watched whatever sports were on for the rest of the day. I did cook a few meals and did the dishes a few times but nothing out of the ordinary.

Hope you all have a great day.

Adam

Morning all!

ocm--you are doing great with the shout out....i think you should be the one to do it all of the time! :teeth:

It is raining and very gloomy here today...hard to get your butt in gear! I have so many things I have been putting off and need to get them done. some of them are outdoor things...don't think i will be doing any of that today, but we NEED the rain so I guess i won't complain.

Hope everyone has a good day! Looks like the parents are starting to come so I will check in again later on!

Big Dude said:
Good morning everyone. I hope all had an enjoyable weekend. My weekend was really relaxing. I was a couch potato for most of the afternoons. I went to the pool each morning then watched whatever sports were on for the rest of the day. I did cook a few meals and did the dishes a few times but nothing out of the ordinary.

Hope you all have a great day.

Adam

That sounds like a great weekend!!

pkasbohm said:
Morning all!

ocm--you are doing great with the shout out....i think you should be the one to do it all of the time! :teeth:

It is raining and very gloomy here today...hard to get your butt in gear! I have so many things I have been putting off and need to get them done. some of them are outdoor things...don't think i will be doing any of that today, but we NEED the rain so I guess i won't complain.

Hope everyone has a good day! Looks like the parents are starting to come so I will check in again later on!

Get your butt in GEAR girl!!!

I'm just kidding. I really don't have much on the schedule today either. Lee's softball game is at 7pm tonight, so I will be out late with that.

chell said:
Morning OCM! I'm sleepy!!! My weekend was good. What about yours?

Julie had a bday party at a place with a bunch of moonbounces. Well, they have free play, so i had my DH bring up the other two kids.

Sammie LOVED the moonbounce slides, but it was sooo hard carrying her up the slide to slide down with her.

So I woke up sore on Sunday.

But it was really fun watching all the kids play and laugh.

onecoolmama said:
Julie had a bday party at a place with a bunch of moonbounces. Well, they have free play, so i had my DH bring up the other two kids.

Sammie LOVED the moonbounce slides, but it was sooo hard carrying her up the slide to slide down with her.

So I woke up sore on Sunday.

But it was really fun watching all the kids play and laugh.

That sounds like fun!

and a very good
2.gif
morning to you all homies.

up early, did my curves thing which i am beginning to hate with a passion...

now have to get son up and leave in 22 minutes for his hour long physical therapy.

did the cats and whew tht was a handful. i am cat sitting at 2 different peoples houses for their 5 cats. two elderly ladies at church went on a road trip to see relatives and will be gone for 10 days. they couldn't go without someone taking care of their fur babies.....

i go twice a day
and i volunteered for it, no pay, just doing them a favor.

they don't live in my town so it is a juggling schedule for me.

sweets did a great mornng roll call shout out.
i think she is president of the club now......... :rolleyes1

well, at least for the morning time.

i am taking the place of joanne when i say this now.
i forgot what all you said so i can not reply to the shout outs except to say, how nice. :thumbsup2

I am in my daily place of residence now from 8:30 to 5 ;)

Good roll calls this morning :wave:

Hi Bob, how was your weekend, get caught up on sleep?

Adam, gotta love when you can be a couch potatoe...oooohh, what did you cook good? something on the grill?

Mac, you are a good lass, kitty sitting and also for doing curves...sorry, can't say that is fun......I know, I know, it's good for you, but I don't like things that are good for me :p

Hi chell.......gotta watch out for those :confused3 :confused3 around here, first you see one, then you are raised one :confused3 :thumbsup2

Pam, guess your rain will be headed our way...not high temps today, but humid...and calling for hot/humid as week wears on

I've been invited to join former friends from TDS for dinner on Friday evening, not sure now if I will or not....it's always fun, but we will see how the week progresses

TVT, glad you are taking a bet you can win :cheer2:

Waiting for KS, ED and Deena to stop by...MuffyJo is enjoying life at the lake :wave2:

onecoolmama said:
CHELL!!! Monring!!! How are you? How was your weekend?

Whats a monring? ;)

Good Morning,everybody have a good weekend?

We went and saw Cars on Saturday and had a Birthday party to go to on Sunday so we kept busy, still haven't had a minute to post pics from the Cruise but I will get to it someday.

edcrbnsoul said:
Whats a monring? ;)

Good Morning,everybody have a good weekend?

We went and saw Cars on Saturday and had a Birthday party to go to on Sunday so we kept busy, still haven't had a minute to post pics from the Cruise but I will get to it someday.

I need to go back to typing 101!! :lmao:

I always mix my letters us. Could and would and just are the three I mix up the most. :sad2:

Did you like Cars? More important, did the kids?

The kids and adults both loved cars it was better than I thought it would be, about a B on the Pixar Scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter