test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
edcrbnsoul said:
The kids and adults both loved cars it was better than I thought it would be, about a B on the Pixar Scale.

Good to know. I'll wait and just rent it. I don't know that Sammie would sit through that movie.

Whoa...now there is a name I haven't seen in a while. Hello TennVolTony! :goodvibes I hope all is well.

Karen

mickey4ver said:
Adam, gotta love when you can be a couch potatoe...oooohh, what did you cook good? something on the grill?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Nah....I made hamburger helper 1 day and the egg salad the next. Like I said, nothing out of the ordinary.

Adam

KarenB said:
Whoa...now there is a name I haven't seen in a while. Hello TennVolTony! :goodvibes I hope all is well.

Karen

Hi Karen B..Nice to meet ya!!

We like TVT..we'll think we'll keep him around.

For a little longer anyway :lmao:

TennVolTony said:
If you BREAK out into what??? :confused3 :lmao:

Hi Karen... :wave:

ONE COOL MAMA BUTT KICKER!!!

sable3.jpg

:wave2: Jules, how was the weekend...??

Karen :wave2:

Adam, don't blame you at all for cooking "easy"....I'd be happy with a bowl of cereal some nights for dinner.....oh, I used to love when the kids were little, we had "breakfast for supper"....pancakes, eggs or waffles...yum

Cars was well worth the money to see at the theatre...and next years Ratouille looks very funny

TVT...she is beakin'........LOL :lmao:

sweetlovin' said:
Hi Karen B..Nice to meet ya!!

We like TVT..we'll think we'll keep him around.

For a little longer anyway :lmao:

What? You gonna use me and toss me out like left-over meat loaf?? :confused3 :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter