test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..I'm off for the night too. I need my beauty rest. Infact, I need all the help I can get. :lmao: :lmao:

It was nice to meet you Willie. :love: :love:

Oh..Willie before i forget to ask. Is this the cousin that you have to walk to the 2nd street to get to him after you get over the swamp?

:teeth: Here it is The Morning Shout

Morning Everyone

Pam - I'm sorry about Aubrey's Game being rained out. But at least it wasn't bad storms.

Joanne - sounds like you need to keep a net around you as to not get bitten.

Ed - You haven't been around for the morning rise lately.

Keisha - did you find your card?

Deena - do you have a lot of what Michael needs for school already?

TVT - Did you see where we were going to be put in seperate corners. You better stop getting me in trouble!!

Mac - It's nice that you don't have to worry about doing all the paperwork for school. Now at least that is one less thing you have to worry about.

Mic - Did you decide about the dinner with your former coworkers?

Adam - I hope you had a relaxing evening again.

Jules - how is everything coming along? When does school start for you?

Morning Chell - I'll up you one :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Good morning all........beauty rest, did you say beauty rest? I could use a ton of that.... ;)

Off and running this morning, will stop in later this morning to check roll call and see what is up for the day......have to be at work a little early, so here I am..... :surfweb:

Yes, I've missed Ed and his morning rise........I'm sure he is still settling back into reality ;)

Certainly hope the breakfast man drops in this morning, I miss him when he doesn't post and doesn't bring the breakfast smorgasbord

:wave2:

oops...just saw the morning inquisition.... :teeth: :sunny: nope, haven't decided on Friday...will think on that one today

sweetlovin' said:
Ok..I'm off for the night too. I need my beauty rest. Infact, I need all the help I can get. :lmao: :lmao:

It was nice to meet you Willie. :love: :love:

You went to bed before mid-night??? :yay: :love:

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful evening. I helped a friend out last night with his resume. He has been working for Delco Remy (a GM company) for the past 20 years and was caught up in this last rash of company closings. It's a tough space to be in but I had a few leads for him that have a good chance of panning out. Keep your fingers crossed. Hope you all have a great day.

A cup of coffee for a special lady. No sugar needed because she is sweet enough.

senseo-coffee-maker.jpg

soul_2.jpg

menubfastitem5.jpg

donuts.jpg

Adam

Big Dude said:
Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful evening. I helped a friend out last night with his resume. He has been working for Delco Remy (a GM company) for the past 20 years and was caught up in this last rash of company closings. It's a tough space to be in but I had a few leads for him that have a good chance of panning out. Keep your fingers crossed. Hope you all have a great day.

Adam

OOHH..I hope everything works out for your friend!! ((HUGS)) My fingers are crossed for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter