Status
Not open for further replies.

edcrbnsoul

DIS Veteran
Mac he left this for you

SKDVcoffeepot.jpg

Well he is a GIANT.

macraven said:
excuse me pam.........you waited until it was 26 degrees to crank up the furnace????

wow, you are the woman !!

i turned our furnace on in september when the temps dropped to 45 outside.

we had a snow flurry during the night. only place we have it now is on the roof of the car. it's now 30 here and the big snow flakes are starting up again.

i hate snow.
and that is all i have to say about this.....

taking off this afternoon. having a surgical procedure done but will be back tonight.

yep...first time i have turned my heat on! :sad2: I just shut it turned it down too...i am NOT wanting to pay for heat when it is suppose to get into the 70's this weekend!

Good luck on your procdure! Hope all goes well! :grouphug:

alright ed...quit hiding your pictures from me!!!! for some reason I am just seeing a red x instead of any pictures :confused3 the only thing i can think of is that i added a new program on my computer yesterday and probably screwed it up! :guilty:

I'm getting red x's too, even my bouncing Mickey head, but that usually happens when I'm at work, so I figured it was something to do with the server there at work...

It is gorgeous here today, a little breezy, cool, but nice. Tomorrow it is to dip to the 50's and 30's at night...big change for us. I'm ready :thumbsup2
I'm with Pam, I'll have icicles coming off my chin before I turn the heat on, once the furnace comes on, it seems it runs continuously...hope that oil goes down in price as gas has. Wow, some places around here gas is less than $2 a gallon, still hoverering around $2.13 in our area. Sure seems nice to save $20 when filling up.........but I still long for the closer to $1 a gallon days, but I'm happy it's going down...I can drive again without feeling guilty.

Pam, have fun with your AtHome party...I need to check out your website and see what's new!!

Mac, good luck with your procedure...hope all goes well :grouphug:

Mic--i know what you mean about the gas! It is around $2.11 here..it was so nice to go to the pumps the other day....it use to cost us 65.00 to fill up our van...with the tahoe now i filled it up the other day and it was only $45.00 :cool1: So far it has lasted just as long too :thumbsup2

ed--i'm glad you fixed your boo mickey...mine plays peek a boo....sometimes you see it...sometimes you don't :rolleyes:

edcrbnsoul said:
Mac he left this for you

PABEDcoffee05_05b.jpg

Well he is a GIANT.

a blue box with a ? in the middle is what i see.

but thank you for that
blue is my favorite color !

i'm home and need to say, $2.11 a gallon is a steal in these parts.
we still are at $2.28 a gallon.

home from the doc.
to finish what he has to do i have to be in the hospital.
i told him i needed to wait 2 weeks as todd is coming home on the 21 and i have to do fright fest at 6 flags.

he laughed.

back on the antibiotics.
maybe it will help my flu.

it is 29 degrees and dropping now.
i hate cold weather. i am such a wuss in cold weather.

Mac, glad you have your priorities straight before you commit to more surgery.... :lmao: :thumbsup2 J/K, hope all is well....sorry you have the flu, it was going to the motherland and coming back to the tundra I bet ;)

Man, it got colder and windy here this evening, leaves are blowing all over the place....big dip in temps and air

KS, hope you are having fun, I've been thinking about you and the family....wow, when she gets back, won't be long before the big wedding

How is everyone else doing today?? :grouphug:

mac--atleast he laughed at ya and didn't :rolleyes2: at ya!!

My kids are out of school tomorrow as their first quarter is over!! Can you believe it???? 1 down 3 more to go and then it will be summer break again...i am sure it will be here before we know it!

Off to do my show...have a good night everyone! :wave:

I bought gas here today for $2.07 !! :cool1: I haven't been that excited since the last strip club I was in.... :lmao:

Time for bed folks.....those arriving late.....QUIET!!!! STRIP.....!!!! :thumbsup2

let me see if i have this correct.

mic is living in the tundra
ks is going to come home with the flu
pam is stripping tonight
and tony told her to be quiet when she does as he is hitting the hay now.
and ed got fixed.

gee, that's more exciting than what i went through.
i went to a Bible study tonight.
now, you know i didn't mean it that way............ :teeth:

TennVolTony said:
I bought gas here today for $2.07 !! :cool1: I haven't been that excited since the last strip club I was in.... :lmao:

Time for bed folks.....those arriving late.....QUIET!!!! STRIP.....!!!! :thumbsup2

Tony, you know I love you...but not in a Brokeback mountain kinda way! :lmao: :lmao:

I guess I'm spoiled. I paid $2.01 for gas today. If Bush doesn't screw anything up in the next few days, I should see less than $2.00 per gallon!

OCM (sweets) I just got your package this afternoon. You really know a way to a "Dudes" heart! That is one of my favorite places to have lunch at! :love: Thank you so much for the very generous B-day gift. I will now have to adopt you and your little ones as my own. I mean, my little guy will not play "Hide the crayon" with just anyone! :joker:

Mac, although I am grateful to Ed for supplying the Java.....here's a little something for you for tomorrow in case I can't make it in the morning.

cupsaucer.jpg

Have a great night everyone!

evening all...

got home from the party which was kinda a dive but got two bookings off of it...i guess that is a good thing.

gant--glad you got your other gift! :thumbsup2 You deserve it!

Ed--i'm glad you fixed IT!!! :teeth:

mac--how did you know that my party consisted of stripping?! :teeth:

mic--one more work day and then it is the weekend! :thumbsup2

Have a good night everyone!!

mr robot, mucho gracious for the java..........

just came back to tuck you all into bed.

lights out

hey, no green lights...........

and keep the whispering down, tony gets crabby when you keep him up all night.

not that i would know that but that is what i was told....... :rolleyes1

GOOOOD MORNING VIET NAM!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

IT'S FRIDAY......GET UP .....GET DRESSED.......GET OUT.......

have'nt gotten to say that in a LOOOOONNNGGGG time...... :lmao: :lmao:

I'm up already..........but the good thing TGIF :cool1:

Gant, we all knew you love to eat out, and it's a treat for ya, so glad you enjoyed all the gift cards....luv ya and glad you had a happy...maybe more celebrating this weekend??? :rolleyes1 :smooth:

Chilly here this morning, and did the temps change overnight around here, but the sun is out, I'm pulling a jacket out and I'm off to the trenches

Will drop in later, my dragon lady office manager is out today and Monday :banana: so maybe I will get something done and still have time to play :thumbsup2 :wave2:

Morning all!

Hope you all have a good Friday!

What are everyone's plans this weekend????

Sat. I am taking the kids to this C.H.I.P which is a child identification thing where they fingerprint, dna, video tape, still picture, and teeth indention. My neighbors group is putting it on so we will do it. It is a very good idea...hope we NEVER EVER have to use it!
Sun. trent plays football.
Pretty low key for us this weekend! I think we are going to winterize the outside this weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter