TEST TRACK & EXTRA MAGIC HOURS (EPCOT)

Disneyguy1

Earning My Ears
The day we are going to Epcot we weren't able to get a FP to Test Track. However, we will be going when the park has EMH until 11:00 pm. I have heard that some of the rides close early, is this true? Or will Test Track be open during that time? If so, is that a good time to ride it and will it be very busy?

Weather permitting, TT has been open when I’ve done evening EMH. The line moves better without FP.
I tend to think the lowest wait time is during Illuminations.

Since TT is temperamental (closes frequently with rain, etc) I’m not sure I would plan on EMH TT as my only TT experience.

Test Track is open during PM EMHs, baring weather or mechanical problems (no different than anytime).

I’ll let others chime in on if it’s a good time to go or not.

We nearly always use the single rider line. Your group will stay together right up until boarding, then they will separate you depending on what vehicles need filling. We are able to ride multiple times without using a FP.

It's open but it's probably the attraction with the longest wait. When we did pm EMH last year in May (moderate crowd time) TT was posted at 30-40 mins for the first half hour. Soarin was walk on. I don't know if it actually was that long but it's not a huge benefit to try to ride it during the early parts of EMH. I can't speak to the last hour since we've always left by then.

We just went to EPCOT evening EMH last week. As the previous poster said it still has long wait times 60++. Everything else had 20 minutes or less except for Frozen. It said 35 min wait but on it in about 25. We did go a little after 9 on Frozen and the rest of the night showed a 45+++ min wait.

We returned a couple days later for RD for test track and it has rained earlier so wasn’t open.

If you do single rider you’ll be good. My wife and I both rode about five times each in 40 minutes using the single rider line. We didn’t wait in line together either, we took turns waiting with our daughter while the other went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter