Test Track FP question

Duck143

DIS Veteran
If your TT FP is cancelled due to weather. Do they give you an anytime to return? I have 7 for tonight and a storm is coming through. Thanks!

If it's for weather, you will not get another FP. We are sitting out a storm at AK right now and EE is closed due to weather (and we were next to board!) and no replacement FPs will be given out. Weather is not Disney's fault, says CM.

That's weird. Maybe because you'd already tapped in? Our time was 10:35-11:35. Started raining in EP at 9:30 & didn't quit til 2:00. Test Track closed at 9:30 & didn't reopen til close to 3. We never tapped in obviously. At lunch we checked MDE & our TT fastpass was now a multiple experiences one.

Last edited:

We went over to TT and they didn't give us un anytime pass. We were given a Multiple Experiences and used it for Soarin.

If it's for weather, you will not get another FP. We are sitting out a storm at AK right now and EE is closed due to weather (and we were next to board!) and no replacement FPs will be given out. Weather is not Disney's fault, says CM.
If you didn't scan into the ride yet, you would've automatically had an anytime FP added to your MDE.

Since you were next to ride and it went down, the system thinks you already rode.. So it won't issue you one. At that point if the CM's think it will be back up soon you just wait in line until it's up running. If it's going to be awhile then they can issue you an anytime FP or you can go to guest services and they can issue you one.

Prior to scanning into your FP, you'll get an anytime FP whether the ride goes down for any reason. Sounds like the CM you talked to had an attitude today

We went over to TT and they didn't give us un anytime pass. We were given a Multiple Experiences and used it for Soarin.

You can choose to use that FP on another ride on the list you get, or wait for your original ride to come back up. But since you used it on Soarin, you won't have it for TT if it comes back up.

The anytime FP is the same as multiple experience. You'll have a list of rides to choose from in your mde app, you might also get an email for it, and you can always speak with a CM at the ride that went down and they'll let you know what rides/shows you can use it on.

Bonus: if you have a night FP and it goes down, like TT at 8pm. Then your anytime FP you're issued will be good for the remaining night, and also good for the next day at any park. There will be a list of excluded rides/shows, but it's a nice bonus

Screenshot_20180513-185303_Disney World.jpg
I'm guessing these guys are going to go to waste...might see if they'll be willing to extend them beyond today but I'm assuming not.

If your TT FP is cancelled due to weather. Do they give you an anytime to return? I have 7 for tonight and a storm is coming through. Thanks!
yes they do. they stopped the ride due to a bad strom and they me a fast pass

You can choose to use that FP on another ride on the list you get, or wait for your original ride to come back up. But since you used it on Soarin, you won't have it for TT if it comes back up.

The anytime FP is the same as multiple experience. You'll have a list of rides to choose from in your mde app, you might also get an email for it, and you can always speak with a CM at the ride that went down and they'll let you know what rides/shows you can use it on.

Bonus: if you have a night FP and it goes down, like TT at 8pm. Then your anytime FP you're issued will be good for the remaining night, and also good for the next day at any park. There will be a list of excluded rides/shows, but it's a nice bonus
I got one tonight for TT. The only excluded rides that I noticed were the Pandora rides and Frozen. 7DMT was an option and, oddly enough, TSM (I'm sure it's just a list that wasn't changed).

This happened to us a couple years ago on Soarin' -- we had just tapped in and they evacuated the building! Since the MDE system thought we had used the FP, we had to go to guest relations to get a replacement one issued.

PHXscuba

This was our experience, too. We were the very next in line to ride - at the gate- and they closed for weather. We didn't get anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter