Test Track worth the wait?

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
The longest lines in Epcot are often for TT. Personally, I find this to be the worst attraction. It is like riding in a convertible go kart, but without the ability to steer.

I have tried over and over to give it a chance. I just don't get it. The car design part is cool, but they give you like 30 seconds. It would be way cooler if you got more time.

I like it, but after riding Radiator Springs they really need to make a change from the Chevy Commercial to something like Radiator Springs.

I'd say it's a 15 minute worth of a wait for me, but...FRONT SEAT ONLY.
IMO, totally different ride in the front. The back SUCKS.

I love it when you bust outside to the track and sun and fresh air.

The longest lines in Epcot are often for TT. Personally, I find this to be the worst attraction. It is like riding in a convertible go kart, but without the ability to steer.

I have tried over and over to give it a chance. I just don't get it. The car design part is cool, but they give you like 30 seconds. It would be way cooler if you got more time.

You can design a car at a kiosk in the area where the ride exits and scan your MB. Take as much time as you want. Then skip designing the car as you enter the ride.

I loved the old version, this one not as much. It's always fun for me though when you go zooming around the track outside.

I wouldn’t wait more than about 10 minutes for it - it feels like such a pointless ride to me. I understand that the car design section is fun if you like that kind of thing, but the rest is just being in a car that goes 60 mph. If you’ve driven on a highway with your car windows down then you’ve done this ride.

Sadly, my family likes this ride, so I’ve spent more time on it than I care to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter