test

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
TheMummymovie01.jpg

This weeks feature is "The Men of the Mummy". I hope everyone finds someone to enjoy. Just to look at of course. :rolleyes:

First is Arnold Vosloo:

Not many people know that there's another South African who acted with Al Pacino. Arnold Vosloo - the South African in question - didn't take his clothes off for Al as Charlize Theron did in Devil's Advocate. The 37 year-old boykie [SA slang; directly translated it means 'little boy', but is used as 'bloke'] acted opposite Pacino in a stage production of Oscar Wilde's Salome.

After Boetie Gaan Border Toe, Arnold left South Africa to make it in Hollywood. When he got there, he circulated his CV, ate Jungle Oats and waited (and waited) for the phone to ring. Finally his 'never say waitering' approach paid off and he became a cult figure in America's cut and-slash B-grade movie circuit when he played Darkman II's lead role - a mad scientist whose face is deep-fried when his lab explodes.

Since then, he's roughed up Don Johnson, been shot by Jean-Claude Van Damme, and used the word "voetsek!" [a word you would use to chase away an animal; rude when said to a person] in the dreadful Zeus and Roxanne. His latest and most successful role has been in the recently released remake of the 1932 movie The Mummy. The movie - and Vosloo - shot to the top of the US ratings list within hours of its release.

Arnold_Vosloo01.jpg
Arnold_Vosloo04.jpg

Arnold_Vosloo02.jpg

Next, some of you may know this guy. "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson

The Rock was born Dwayne Johnson on May 2, 1972 in the state of California. His mother is of Samoan heritage, the daughter of The High Chief Peter Maivia, and his father, the great legend Rocky Johnson, is of African-Canadian heritage. The Rock progressed into sports by playing high school football at the age of 14 at Freedom High in Bethleham, Pa. By his senior year, Dwayne was considered one of the top 10 defensive tackles in the country.

The Rock is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today. He's young, talented and inspires such loyalty in his fans you'd think he were a cult leader. The Rock caught Hollywood's attention recently and has started popping up on the silver screen. Watch for him to become the next big action movie star.

Dwayne_JohnsonTheRock05.jpg

Dwayne_JohnsonTheRock07.jpg

Dwayne_JohnsonTheRock01.jpg

Here's someone new, or at least to me. Oded Fehr:

Oded Fehr was born in Tel Aviv, Israel, to European parents and was educated there until the age of 18 when he joined the Israel Navy for 3 years. When his National Service duty was over he decided to be a businessman. He set out to join his father in business, marketing and telecommunications. That journey landed the young Mr Fehr in Frankfurt, Germany, where the father-son business was established. The partnership lasted two years. "Though we got on very well, business just didn't do it for me at all." To pass the time, Fehr embarked "on some silly drama course", which led to his participation in a local production of David Mamet's stage play, Sexual Perversity in Chicago. "The only reason why they asked me was because I could speak English better than most Germans." The would-be actor did the show "and from then on I was never happier", he now recalls. Fehr then made up his mind to become an actor, went to London, and was ultimately accepted into the none-too-shabby Bristol Old Vic, which he called home for the next three years.
Oded Fehr went on to appear as Don Juan in a production of "Don Juan Comes Back From War" at the Courtyard Theatre in London. He has also appeared in "The Knock" and as Victor in "Killer Net" on British Television. Six months after his graduation he was cast as Ardeth Bay in "The Mummy". He starred in "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo" as an Italian gigolo and he plays the mysterious desert warrior once more in the upcoming sequel "The Mummy Returns".

Oded_Fehr04.jpg

Oded_Fehr06.jpg

Oded_Fehr05.jpg

Oded_Fehr03.jpg

Now, who doesn't know this guy?
Brendan Fraser:

Born on December 3, 1968 in Indianapolis, Indiana, Brendan Fraser traveled around the world with his family while growing up. After graduating from a college for the arts in Seattle, Washington, Fraser drove to Los Angeles in hopes of finding steady work. Soon, Fraser had a small part in the film "Dogfight", a TV movie with Martin Sheen, and major role in the movie "Encino Man." After "Encino Man" Fraser starred in the movie "School Ties," and it seemed as though his career was about to take off, but he didn't star in another box office success for a number of years. All that changed in 1997, though, when Fraser starred in the surprise hit "George of the Jungle." Since then Fraser has starred in such movies as "The Mummy," "Blast From the Past," and "Dudley Dooright."
He currently stars in "The Mummy Returns".

Brendan_Fraser04.jpg

Brendan_Fraser18.jpg

Brendan_Fraser20.jpg
Brendan_Fraser07.jpg

Brendan_Fraser06.jpg

<font color=navy>:::::sigh:::::

I see three good reasons to go see the Mummy 2 again..... ;)

LOL, I'm not crazy about the first guy, but the last two are just toooo nice to look at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter