Testing for 2 yr old ?

breakingd_awn

DIS Veteran
We’re in Ohio so we’re getting the $100 test mailed to us and then mailing it back. So we won’t find out if she’s positive till the we’re at the port? How can we find out before that? Do you go somewhere to get your toddler tested before you do the Disney test so there’s no surprise at the port? I’m sorry, I don’t even know how to ask what I’m asking 😭😭😭😭 this is soooo stressful. Cvs says they won’t PCR test anyone under 3

We have a 1 year old. His pediatrician's office ordered a PCR test at our Children's Hospital that has 24 hour turn around time, so we'll get him tested 3 days before the cruise per the DCL policy and will have it back in plenty of time.

You will get an email with your child’s test results before you get to the port.

So you don’t have to
We have a 1 year old. His pediatrician's office ordered a PCR test at our Children's Hospital that has 24 hour turn around time, so we'll get him tested 3 days before the cruise per the DCL policy and will have it back in plenty of time.

So you don’t have to get the test from Disney? Then you just upload the results from the doctor.

For people with anxiety this whole process is maddening! We’re not ok lol

It's a bit of a stress inducer. We were going to cancel and still might, but the idea of cruising with such low capacity and the prices offered is really persuasive right now. A once in a lifetime opportunity to cruise with such low capacity on the ship.

We're just doing all we can to have 6 of us avoid COVID, or least know about being positive before getting on the plane. We're very lucky in that we have a testing drive thru 5 minutes from us that turns results around within 72 hours, so the 5 of us that can get tested there are getting tested every week starting today. Then we'll time a final test to come back overnight the morning we board the plane. Then my feeling is if we catch it while traveling, it won't show up positive yet by the time we're tested at the port, and our vaccinations for the 4 of us older than 5 that will need will protect us from showing symptoms. Getting tested is just a way of life for my wife and I given our jobs that require it and our kids school that does random testing as well, so this doesn't feel like much new for us.

My daughter just called DCL they said to get a 90 day exception you have to show a positive test from 90 to 14 days out. Ugh the safe passage site says 90 to 11 days out. We scheduled tests for 12 days before. This is ruining my vacation I don’t even want to go. I keep getting different answers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter