Texas de Brazil

Gretta

Mouseketeer
Hello All!

I just registered now to ask this question of the experts. I have listened to this poscast since the beginning and read the boards for years. Thanks to the TEAM for all of your hard work and effort. Now, to the question:

My husband and I are heading the world 2/14 thru 2/17. I am certain that he would love Texas de Brazil and am planning on taking him. Is there a big difference in the menu between luch and dinner? There is a big difference in price. I am wondering if I should steer clear of lunch.

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Gretta

People always talk about what they learn from the Podcast but I learn stuff too.

I read on another thread that TDB had lunch and better yet Sunday brunch.

I had no idea that this was the case. We're going to check it out, but I'm sure some of the other folks will let you know.

Kevin

The big difference is the price. During lunch there are less varieties that are brought around than in the evening, but same great meat, same great salad bar. I find there is no meat wraped in bacon for Lunch for instance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter