Tgif Riddle

firstmickey said:
what the heck is that? LOL! Don't you know a girl needs flowers....candy...CHOCOLATE when you call a truce. ;)
Not Jamaica activewear!!!!!!!!! especially when you say you hope it fits!!!!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl:

At least I didn't ask your age... :rolleyes: ;)

Okay okay okay... sorry. :guilty:

Here's some chocolate... with rum raisins! Yum!

Old_Jamaica_Chocolate_150g_4157.jpg

Ok here is our Motel 6 room.

It was fabulous :banana: :banana:

2.jpg

What honeymoon :confused3 We decided to get married on Saturday night, left the following Sat. with 2 other couples, drove to Maryland, got 3 hotel rooms and got marriedby the bay at sunset by a Rev Robinson.
He made DH promise to put me above all else and all that great stuff and when it came to me he told me I had to proudly wear "the ornament". I looked at best friend and we both busted out laughing and that was the end of that.
I wonder if he was even a real Rev at times :confused3

I have no freakin' idea what the answers are, but I am :rotfl2: :rotfl2: at all of you. Especially Dyan riding Buzzy's bus and RV and his infamous ditch digging :lmao: :lmao:

:wave: everyone. TGIF :cool1:

tmasingo said:
I have no freakin' idea what the answers are, but I am :rotfl2: :rotfl2: at all of you. Especially Dyan riding Buzzy's bus and RV and his infamous ditch digging :lmao: :lmao:

:wave: everyone. TGIF :cool1:

Is that what I'm known for? :guilty:

Add em to the I-have-no-idea group, but the pics and stories are cracking me up!!!

I can't figure it out at all.
It's too early, I am not awake yet.
Either that or my brain is forzen from the snow...

Donna I'm glad you made it easy for me.....and you wonder why I hide. :rotfl2:

--

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

I'm stuck on 3 and 5 of the spooners...but I have a meeting in 15 minutes (that I JUST found out about :rolleyes: )

Can I still post where we went for our honeymoon pics???

I figured out a couple of them, but not all! I guess I am just not awake enough this morning!

Hopefully my brain will start working again soon.

Yes thanks to someone nice.....
I am able to be in today

Hahahaha NAB!

monymony3471 said:
Couples-Jamaica Ocho Rios

Still working on the riddle.....

Jamaica_Ocho_Couples52.jpg

Ohhhh... another Jamaica honeymooner... I have a jumpsuit somewhere around here for you too! Or you can have Donna's. I'm sure she won't mind. :rolleyes: ;)

This was our honeymoon trip:
majseas.jpg

Oh, and pass the track suit this way, our ship stopped in Jamaica. :teeth:

lewdyan1 said:
Oh, and pass the track suit this way, our ship stopped in Jamaica. :teeth:

Here you go, Dyan.

2037_1.jpg

It'll look great on you. I hope it fits... in fact, I'm thinking it'll be pretty loose on you. Oh and I have I mentioned that you don't look a day over 18? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter