• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank my Amazon driver

Thank you. I did it.
I rarely see the drivers, but we have a lot of packages delivered

I just did it on the app and all it let me do was say the delivery was good and leave a compliment. There was no option to add a $5 gratuity.

DH could also do it. So we have 2 $5 going to someone.
I don't think we always have the same driver, so not sure how they figure that out

All our Amazon packages are delivered by the USPS. I’ve never seen an Amazon delivery vehicle in our neighborhood.
Here too. I've never seen an Amazon delivery vehicle anywhere except on TV. Definitely none around here. My Amazon packages arrive by various means -- USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL.

I wonder if Amazon really GIVES the money to the drivers and not pockets it, and later, when it is found out, says it's going to their salary. ;) :rolleyes1

Do you actually Amazon delivery? Or are your packages delivered by UPS & USPS.?
Almost everything thing I get from Amazon is delivered by Amazon including the most recent delivery for which I tried to do this. The order details say delivery by Amazon.

Maybe it's not allowed in some jurisdictions? I'm in NY. But we can tip USPS, UPS and Fedex.

If you would like to thank your Amazon delivery person you can tell Alexa thank my driver or type thank my driver into the Amazon app and Amazon will give $5 to the person who delivered your last Amazon package. A nice way to thank them for all they do this time of year.
When Amazon delivers it they do a good job but when it’s someone else it’s not great. I caught them literally throwing my fragile box from the truck on my ring doorbell .

Alexa: Would you like to thank your amazon driver?

Uh not today.

Alexa: You cheapskate. How bout we just chuck your package into the puddle in the middle of your yard.

Oh like you don't anyway?

Alexa: Usually we gently place it there.

Rolls eyes.

Alexa Don't give me that look.

I just did it on the app and all it let me do was say the delivery was good and leave a compliment. There was no option to add a $5 gratuity.
When you click on “learn more” you will see that it sent $5. They don’t make it very prominent which they should I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter