Thank you all!!!

Graciegirl5

Mouseketeer
I want to thank you all for the wealth of information on this board. I posted back in early Nov, I think, about possibly needing a wheelchair for my daughter who has tendon damage in both feet. We did need one and I was able to use the disABLITIES faqs thread for recommendations. I also appreciated other threads that had referenced "invisible" disabilities, because my daughter did get some looks and it made her uncomfortable. I was able to encourage her and I think we all learned a valuable lesson about not judging others. All in all, Disney castmembers were amazing! We only had one unpleasant bus driver and one uncomfortable ride on BTMRR. I am so grateful Disney makes their parks so accessible or we never would have made it through the week. Thank you all again, you are an amazing bunch of people! :thanks:

I'm glad you had a great vacation! Thanks for sharing your experience. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter