• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank You All

bpicard9

Mouseketeer

:disrocks: Just wanted to extend my sincerest thanks to all of you. :worship:
We (me, DH, DD5, and DS19mo) just returned from a fairly quickly planned trip to Southern CA.

We had So CA CityPass and it was fine for us since we were coming in and out of San Diego and wanted to visit the zoo and Sea World. The 3 day park hopper was a great first visit amount for my DH, DD and DS. We are so glad we were able to celebrate the 50th :Pinkbounc

Because of this board we learned many things that helped maximize our fun and minimize frustration. :)
We learned about the Candy Cane Inn from here and it was perfect for us. But most importantly we knew it would be crowded so thanks to all of you, I was able to book the 50th tour and premium Fantasmic seating.

We all had a magical time.

Thanks again everyone.

6994050th_Tour.jpg
69940tiggercrop.jpg

as you can see, DD ended up becoming the tour guide's assitant-tour guide-in-training

So glad you had a wonderful time! We will be going in a month and can't wait. I have loved the tips I have learned from this board too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter