Thank You Aurora

pattyT

DIS Veteran
you really didn't have to...
you are tooooo sweet!
I LOVE the disney character signatures stickers -
can't wait to use em!
i think we should do our own crop in our area so we can all meet - there are a lot of us here in New England!
Thanks again it was a great suprise!
Patty

all to meet.

Depending on how many people there are what the central location would be it would be so much fun. Like an inn somewhere we could just crop and talk away.

Laura
A Scrapholic

I just found out that the colonial hotel - in my town - ONLY charges $100 to use 1/3 of their grand ballroom for crops - I don't think I have ever been in the Grand Ballroom so I'm not sure HOW big it is!
BUTTT I am converting the accountant for the hotel into a scrapper (she is the one I have been giving lessons to on Tuesday nights!) So we MAY be able to do better than that! ;)
I am centerally located LOL

I will have to look into it!

We should get together for sure! (either that or we could try to take classes at some LSS at the same time). I've been meaning to make it out to the crops in Auburn - but they just haven't jibed with my schedule.

PS - It was my pleasure to get those to you. I just can't seem to get my act together to get my thankyou in with my swap items. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter