THANK YOU!!! I have code next to my name!!!!!

punkin said:
I called last week and the CM did not find a code attached to my name. My DH called today and I got a room for $79 + tax at POR. I wanted POP, but DH was told this was all that was available. I still have no pin nukmber and I never received a post card or email. I hope it doesn't revert to rack when I get there.

I am finally happy. This was as good as my AP rate for POP.

Just remember you get a fridge and an awesome resort :sunny:
You could try to keep calling for cancellations if you really want POP, but I'd stick with POR :earsgirl:

Thanks weluvpluto. I've never stayed at amoderate before, but I think it's worth the extra $20 per night. I hope I like it. Now I lave to go to the resort board and read up on a hotel at which I never thought to stay.

disneydebk said:
That $65.79 would be for a standard room ($59 plus tax a night).
Thanks. I jsut wondered, because they offered us POP at $49 and POR at $79, so I thought maybe this was for a 60's building room.

What is the site for the Disney Insider? I think I get that email already and have never gotten a code. Was the code in the insider or a separate email?

Now don't go crazy because of a code and upgrade to WL. Although WL is great the moderates are really really nice too. I'm actually more comfortable at POR than WL. Enjoy the savings and if you really want to try a mod go for it but I wouldn't stetch it to the WL. Have a grat time! :)

princessknb said:
Just wanted to say CONGRATS!!!! We're checking in to POP on the same day for 7 nights. See you Soon!! :jumping1:

We'll be at POP the exact same time too!!

I love to see people using their unexpected codes. It makes the trip that much better. :teeth: :hyper:

Does anyone have the number to call to see if there is a pin next to my name? I always get mail from the insider, but I never recieved a code. I just figured I'd take the chance and call, you never know I just might get lucky. :teeth: :mickeybar

Disneybotz said:
Does anyone have the number to call to see if there is a pin next to my name? I always get mail from the insider, but I never recieved a code. I just figured I'd take the chance and call, you never know I just might get lucky. :teeth: :mickeybar

You just call the regular number 1-407-WDISNEY.
:goodvibes
Good Luck! :wizard:

I reserved the Poly a couple of weeks ago for $216 a night I already had ressies at rack rate and was anxiously awaiting general codes but after finding this site and reading several threads about people calling I decided I would give it a try. The CM I spoke to very quickly said "well yes you do have a code attached to your name, we sent you a postcard recently" well needless to say I never received he postcard but that doesn't matter if they sent it then it's in their system and I saved a heck of a lot of money. :cool1:

Tina

For the OP, I would choose the PO-R over WL. We've stayed at both and actually prefer PO-R. It has a better pool area and a nicer food court. I also like the grounds at PO-R better.

Enjoy.

Doin the happy dance :banana: :banana: :banana:
Just called and I had a code attached I didnt know about....gotta love this board....got a moderate for 88.09 a night including tax.

yeah yeah yeah :rotfl: :rotfl: :cheer2: :cheer2:

gotta love lifes little happy surprises
thanks everybody

:cool1: :cool1:
:flower: :flower:

No my code ended for July 4th. So what I did was book July3-17th. Because my ressie started before july 4th all my nights after july 4th continued with the 88.09 rate. Great deal. So I have two nights on the manditory date for code and 13 after the code ends with the code price because its booked for during the code time. Try it that way unless you dont want to go with anytime during the 4th.

We are not going until July 12 AND I have not gotten a code that I know of. I just figure I will wait to call CRO until I know people are getting a code for dates beyond July 4.

r5moores said:
No my code ended for July 4th. So what I did was book July3-17th. Because my ressie started before july 4th all my nights after july 4th continued with the 88.09 rate. Great deal. So I have two nights on the manditory date for code and 13 after the code ends with the code price because its booked for during the code time. Try it that way unless you dont want to go with anytime during the 4th.

You were able to book all the nights at that rate? I thought there was a limit of 10 nights...I may have to call back and add our last 4 nights :blush:

I just found out that there is a pin attached to my name too! I'm soo excited. We got POR for 79.00. We did have to move our trip up by 2 days to get in before July4th, but I don't care. It's a great rate! :)

:cool1:

Thanks to this board I just called and also had a code/discount attached to my name!!! It was for a room only discount. Unfortunately most rooms/resorts were already booked for my dates (June 17-26, 2005). I was given $166 night for AK (savannah view) or $59 night for All Star Music. Any comments on AK? I have a 9 yr old daughter and 7 yr old son.

gcphil said:
:cool1:

Thanks to this board I just called and also had a code/discount attached to my name!!! It was for a room only discount. Unfortunately most rooms/resorts were already booked for my dates (June 17-26, 2005). I was given $166 night for AK (savannah view) or $59 night for All Star Music. Any comments on AK? I have a 9 yr old daughter and 7 yr old son.

I've never stayed at AKL, but I would post your question on the resort board, you'll get more responses there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter