Thank you Russ!!!

Bexx

DIS Veteran
It's been a fantastic quiz!! :Pinkbounc A wonderful variety of questions, and some fiendish photos....... :headache: ;)

I'm just sorry so many people went away this month and couldn't take part - they missed a cracker!!

Many, many thanks, Russ! :goodvibes

Another thanks here :)
Bexx said:
It's been a fantastic quiz!! :Pinkbounc A wonderful variety of questions, and some fiendish photos....... :headache: ;)

I'm just sorry so many people went away this month and couldn't take part - they missed a cracker!!

Many, many thanks, Russ! :goodvibes

I'm sure Rhiannon, myself and other quiz masters will make the other quizzes, ones to remember :earseek: :earseek:

Reid

Cyrano said:
I'm sure Rhiannon, myself and other quiz masters will make the other quizzes, ones to remember :earseek: :earseek:

I have no doubt about that Reid - looking forward to them all!! :flower:

Yes I'm sorry we missed most of it too Russ though I've caught up with the ones we missed since I got back!! Can't do next month's either as I know most of the answers to Rhiannon's questions (or maybe I will and guarantee myself a prize!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

I too want to thank Russ - I've hardly taken part in the quiz as I was away on holiday but while I was catching up all the posts I missed I looked at all the questions and hardly knew any of them! Definitely a challenging quiz! I'm about to post a thread about my quiz as I'll be posting late tomorrow. You'll all be pleased I'm sure when you find out what sort of quiz it is though!

Thanks again to Russ - looking forward to finding out the result tomorrow.

I wish I had been able to keep up with this month's quiz - but i flicked through the questions and they were tricky!

I hope I can take part more next month - when I'l have recent DLRP experience to help me! 6 days! :cool1: :banana: :banana:

Thanks from me too. Some i could get and some I was not even close but every day it was something to look forward to

Many thanks :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you for all your kind words. :blush: You have all made it great fun to host the quiz. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter