Thank You Steve! (dlpSteve)

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi all,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Steve for sending me a park map from his recent trip!

I am going to have fun poring over that tonight :)

Thank you Steve!!

Once again the kindness of people on these boards is a sight to behold :grouphug:

Karen

Yahoo - glad you got it.

I love looking over the maps - seeing what I missed and have to go on next time, like Rustler Roundup Shootin' Gallery which we never seemed to walk past with a spare €2 coin or two this time round.

Steve The shootin Gallery is great fun DS even gave up a chance to ride BTM again in order to have ANOTHER go at shooting. We never had the 2 euros either, the balloon seller must have got fed up with him appearing with his euros to get the correct change everytime

I agree with Miffy about how nice this particular discussion group is. I have found out so much and enjoyed my last DLP visit much more because I had been able to get more info than when I started. It's such a huge place and only too easy to miss things whilst you wander around with your mouth open. Thanks to the guys on here I was able to decide beforehand what rides I would go on - I have arthritis and a neck problem so some of the rides were definite no nos for me. Everyone's a great help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter