Thank You To Cast Members At Storybook Circus In The Magic Kingdom

swarlock

Mouseketeer
Last Friday I went to WDW and visited The Magic Kingdom and stayed till about 9pm or so. On my way back to Main Street to see The Parade I decided to take the train back to Main Street from Storybook Circus.

storybookcircusstation.jpg

Had an accident and missed a couple of steps I didn't see after walking down the first three. Fell on my side and shielded my head to reduce any concussions. But boy did my whole body ache from the fall especially around the leg and ankle area. The right took it worse than the left one which was bleeding upon examining it while sitting on a bench to recover. The Park Paramedics came immediately to ensure I was stable and able to walk. The Storybook Circus Cast Members saw to my every need before it happened. I am okay if a bit battered up. The next few days will be seeing to me getting better again.

Thanks to everyone at Disney for taking care of me.

Does anyone know if there's a ramp going down the station at Storybook Circus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter