Thank you to Emmanuel and Jon

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Emmanuel at Casey's in the Magic Kingdom is awesome. Because I cannot drink any of the drinks available at Casey's due to diabetes and allergy, he goes over to the Bakery to get me unsweetened tea so I can have a drink with my hot dog. He remembered from my previous trip exactly how I like my dog and my allergies so everything is perfect. WOW that is amazing.

Jon, the chef at Pop Century is terrific. I have not had a milk shake in years because of dairy allergy. I asked him if it was possible to make one that was dairy free expecting to be told no. We he made me a chocolate shake using rice dream and tofutti and it was wonderful. He also adapted the salmon dinner for me one night and I was able to have spicy tuna roll for dinner another night. I was very well fed at Pop Century.
Thank you to both gentlemen for there fantastic service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter