Thank you Walt

kk1disney

Disney Diva
Thank you Walt for having such an amazing imagination and vision. And thank you for never compromising on your dream. So many generations and generations to come will be touched by your magic.

It truly is an amazing legacy. He's positively influenced billions of lives, and continues to be a positive influence even after death.

Words could never express my awe and thanks to Walt for the happiness that his vision has brought to our family.

Walt Disney World truly is a place where our family can go and really forget about the troubles and business of home, and just have fun, together:goodvibes

Words could never express my awe and thanks to Walt for the happiness that his vision has brought to our family.

Walt Disney World truly is a place where our family can go and really forget about the troubles and business of home, and just have fun, together:goodvibes

Just what he wanted!

Walt sure was an inspiration for other theme park generations. I remember when we came to public just like it was last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter