Thank You

toledo13

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
I want to thank those of you who sent prayers and pixie dust my way over the last few months. Here's a recap of recent events:

I was working part time, on a 9 month contract at a local college. During my 'summer off', our budget showed that I needed to find a full time job. I got a job in a call center environment, scheduling services for workers compensation and non-fault auto accident victims. It was pretty tough, getting yelled at most of the time. Then my husband lost his job. I supported both of us while he looked for a new job. My husband got a new job, and a month or so later, as of yesterday, I GOT A NEW JOB AT MY OLD UNIVERSITY IN THE ADMISSIONS DEPARTMENT!! We have really been blessed, and your thoughts and well wishes for us over the last few months have meant so much!!! Thank you!! Disers are very special people!!

I start my new job on the 15th, and am so excited!! My major in college was education, so it'll be GREAT to be back in a school setting!!! I'm really looking forward to it!

:grouphug:

What great news!!!! I so believe in the power of prayer, and look how it is paying off. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter