THANK YOU!

dacky041208

DIS Veteran
Hi all!!! It has been far too long since I have logged in to the Disboards (holy changes!), but we just received the most beautiful surprise in the mail!

Thank you so so so much for the AMAZING scrapbook for Isaiah's first Disney trip, @mommy2mrb @JJ&JHsmom @FergieTCat @DisneyBelle99 @wdwmickey @MusicalDisneyDreams and @PrincessNancy96, Buffy, and Rebecca!

I don't even know what to say, besides THANK YOU! It's beautiful!

For anyone who may have opened this message wondering "huh?", I used to be an avid Disney swapper and scrapper, but my creative side has had to take a back seat for some time. My son Isaiah needs all of me right now, but I miss scrapping and I miss you all so much!

Thank you for the scrapbook. I just can't believe it! Dave was telling me that I "had to scrap" our upcoming trip, since it's Isaiah's first trip to Disney World (and first vacation ever), but just the thought had me feeling overwhelmed :faint: and we didn't even take the trip yet! LOL

Oh my gosh, I can't stop gushing over it and flipping through it! Thank you thank you thank you, ladies. For being so generous, so kind, and so creative!

<3
Vicky, Isaiah, and David

Hopefully my creative side will be back soon! If you want to see how Isaiah is doing, he does have his own facebook page LOL facebook.com/oibelieveinisaiah <3

so happy to send you the pixie dust to help make Super Isaiah's first trip even more magical! Can't wait to follow along and see all the photos!

:woohoo:

You are so welcome!!! So glad to see you!! Hope you are able to stop by every once in a while to check in!!!
Hugs to my man, Isaiah!!! Just love my little guy to pieces!!! He makes me days!!

I hope you have a magical and fabulous first Disney vacation!! I hope you will share a few photos!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter