Thankfuls

MagicallyMom

Mouseketeer
We're just a little over and a little shy of half a year from/to Thanksgiving, which seems like a good time to check in with ourselves about what we're thankful for.

Me,
Blessed with another baby on the way
Had a lovely vacation at Disneyland
Cheese. Cheese is delicious.

You?

I am thankful that I woke up this morning but I am really tired and would like to go back to bed. I am thankful all 3 of my kids are gainfully employed and that my dh is really kicking it up a notch and getting stuff done for the grad party we are having in 2 weeks. Lastly, I am thankful that I don't have to have a tupperware demonstration at my home tonight and that these things are now done online, on facebook. That makes me incredibly happy and thankful :-) it means I don't have to clean my house lol!!!!!

FIL had very successful double bypass yesterday
DDs are having all kinds of fun together with friends this summer
My daughter taught me how to cheat at Ballz and I'm over level 500 :teeth:

I'm thankful that I don't receive a bill for all the medical care I've received this year. If I did, I would be suffering in silence because I couldn't afford any of it.

I'm also thankful to be on the right side of the grass.

I'm also expecting this year! (December 14)
My morning sickness seems to have abated, which has never happened for me at this stage!
My girls get along well and are playing happily right now.
We are all healthy.
My mom beat breast cancer this year (clean mammogram in February)
My brother was finally able to adopt the sweetest 7 year old who we all just absolutely adore and are so happy.
My other brother and his wife are expecting their second child after long battles with infertility.
My parents are going from 9 grandkids to 12 in one year!

I could keep going and going. I am happy and thankful for the many, many blessings in my life.

I'm also expecting this year! (December 14)
My morning sickness seems to have abated, which has never happened for me at this stage!
My girls get along well and are playing happily right now.
We are all healthy.
My mom beat breast cancer this year (clean mammogram in February)
My brother was finally able to adopt the sweetest 7 year old who we all just absolutely adore and are so happy.
My other brother and his wife are expecting their second child after long battles with infertility.
My parents are going from 9 grandkids to 12 in one year!

I could keep going and going. I am happy and thankful for the many, many blessings in my life.
I'm due Thanksgiving! Here's hoping the nausea is over for us both! ♡

I'm due Thanksgiving! Here's hoping the nausea is over for us both! ♡
DH has joked that someone is going to have to take over frying the turkey because he'll probably be driving me to the hospital as I have gone 1-2 weeks early each time.

I said, heck no. I'm not missing black Friday shoping even if my water breaks in the Disney Store! :rotfl:

Here's hoping for an easy peasy (and quick!) delivery for both of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter