Thanks Craig and Pete for today's live show!

That was very nice! Thanks to you all for taking time out of your evening to "hang out" with us. It was especially appreciated since we're all (hopefully) doing the Social Distancing thing right now.

Thanks so much Craig and Pete! I LOVED your dogs, so thanks both of you for bringing them in for a bit and for answering so many questions!

I was too late watch live, but I thought it was a great time. I remember playing Animal Crossing on the wii with Pete (maybe 2008 ). He had an awesome set up if I recall. I was so blown out of the water (bad internet at our old house) with my pitiful game play.

We have been in a social distance mode for months anyway during flu/cold season because of NC Beast's heart condition and respiratory issues (diet and exercise has helped a lot).

After Craig show his Guinness....made me regret not picking up the 6 pack. There was corned beef that would had been great to go with it at the store, but the lower sodium did not meet our new standards. DH is working Tuesday night so its no beer anyway and maybe beef and potatoes (instant pot and revamping recipes) with The Quiet Man movie playing.

For those who didn't catch the show live and want to watch, here it is! The show was really a lot of fun! Be sure to subscribe to the channel so you'll get a notification whenever we go out live again on YouTube. These shows don't typically get announced prior and they're always a hoot!

@WebmasterPete and @Teleclashter answered tons of questions from the chat room and they both shared their puppies with us too! Have fun catching up and grab your popcorn::!

I agree with everyone that it was a wonderful and welcome distraction from what's going on in the world right now and even though we're all still alone in our homes last night I still felt a sense of community. If it wasn't for these videos and the boards the isolation and distancing would be much harder to bear. I've been a Patreon supporter for a while now, but for those of you who are not and enjoy this content and feel you'll be able to afford it during these uncertain times I ask you to consider. Even though it's their job, these guys still do a ton for us and I couldn't be more grateful that they're providing a little bit of light through all this darkness!

I am only 14 minutes in to watching the recording and I already love it. So nice to feel connected to the place we all love even though it is shut down. We had a trip planned a week from tomorrow which is obviously cancelled so this certainly lifted some spirits today. Thanks!

Ok when they talk about the chat room on you tube videos, where do you find that? How can you get in the chat room?

This was such a great show! Thank you so much for taking my mind off the insanity for a few hours.

Add me to the list of fans of Monday’s freeform. Reminded a lot of those Freeform Fridays Pete was doing a number of years ago. Would love to see more of these, especially now that we all desperately need something to distract us!

And I want to reiterate my thanks to the team for finding new and creative solutions to continuing generating content even with the parks close and keeping social distance. It really means a lot!

Last edited:
It was so much fun. Thank you for that! My kids were also thrilled to find out that Pete's character was Resetti. That is their favorite Animal Crossing character too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter