Thanks DIS for my free trip to the Swan last week!

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
I was the first monthly Pod cast winner back in May and won 3 days/2 nights at the S/D!:goodvibes I decided too use it Last Thursday through Sat and attend F & W.
My best friend and I had the most wonderful trip.:thumbsup2

Bob took care of all our reservations and we checked in at the Swan on Thursday and everything was perfect! They even upgraded us too a prefered view room over looking MGM ant the TOT for nothing!:cloud9: The heavenly beds were exactly that!!:angel: We slept so good! Loved the down pillows and comforter. It was just perfect.:cloud9:

We did go to City Walk when we firt arrived at MCO and had lunch at Margaritaville. Lots of fun! They validated our parking in Valet since we just came for lunch so that was nice.:thumbsup2

Thursday night we had dinner at Boma and the Friday we spent all day at Epcot for F & W. I posted about it on the restaurant board. It was so much fun!! I just can not begin to tell you....Everyone should have a kidless day at Epcot for F & W. It was EMH so we ended up being at Epcot for 14 hours... We were so happy when our heads hit those heavenly beds!:rolleyes1
Epcot was busy ,but it holds a crowd well...WS did not seem crowded till Friday evening and then after 9pm it was really nice for walking around and sampling things.

Again thanks to all of you on the DIS! We had a fabulous time!!!!!!:dance3:

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter