• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks for the memories!!!

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Sorry if it seems as if I've been ignoring you all, but I've been VERY busy getting ready for our holiday!!!

I really wanted to say thank you everybody who has written a trip report recently - they've been wonderful!!! As excited as I am about our trip to WDW, I always LOVE hearing about DLP and dreaming about visits past and future!! :goodvibes The photos have been great too - I just wish I had the technology to bore you with some of mine!!

See you in a couple of weeks!! :wave2:

Bexx
have a wonderful trip. Let us know to pop in to WDW forum for your trip report :flower:

Reid

I'll be thinking about you while you are there, and watching for your report later.
Have a magical time!!!
:jumping2:

Have a fantastic time Becky! I know you will :)

I honestly wasn't trying to make a big issue about going on our trip, but wanted to explain why I've been a bit preoccupied and hadn't been acknowledging all these wonderful reports!!! But thanks for all your good wishes!! :goodvibes

your trip report

Aaahh, yes!!! Please don't expect great things! I'm not sure how riveting "Went to Magic Kingdom in morning, swam in afternoon, went to bed" would be to read after the first couple of days!!! More likely you can look forward to a longish summary!! :teeth:

See you all soon. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter