Thanks For The Tag, Tag Fairy!

no duh he is cool! i got a tag from him/her!! now all i need is my location and stuff like a sea green!!

Me too :( Come on, hit me fairy 1 "more" time! :lmao: really need to stop, just asking for a negative tag!

Lion

Who in their right mind DOESN'T want a tag? Who cares if it's negative.

Whoah... it's gone

Tag fairy....? :confused3

Idk what happened, this bites:headache:

I'll give you a lot more of thingamabobs!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I've come to the conclusion they are dancing old ladies spinning around like a ballernina with a cane

I "GLOVE" my tag!

Thanks for extending the dream, tag fairy! 9 months on DIS and I am finally tagged!!! :yay:

My tag would be...." Life is much better with monkeys swinging from a vine! " And it would be green. :goodvibes

*Keeps refreshing page* LOL, CANT.....HANDLE.....THE....PRESSURE!

~Monkey~​

The TF has been using the Up, Up, Up, Up combo with full Adrenaline for sure.

Too much UT2004 does this to me. Mock me and it's the business end of a Flak Cannon from a 1000 speed shot, somehwere in the 10000 damage bonus user to the face.

Congrats on the tags, all. :goodvibes

Now, as for me... well, I've been a member since March 2005. Long before I started VMK in November 2005. And yet I'm still tagless. So sad. :sad1: There's plenty of material from me, as well. Between being a Braves fan (heh, who says there's no crying in baseball! I cried every October except this past one... that time I merely cried in September! :sad2: ), a major Walt supporter ("If you can dream it, then you can do it;" once I get my school counseling job next year, that quote's going in my office! :cloud9: ), an original fireworks fan, someone who admittedly cries most every time I see Wishes (my favorite part: "... you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. 'Cause that, my friends, is where the magic lives") and my many posts made while going on next to no sleep, I'm surprised I'm still tagless. In some cases, that's probably a good thing. :lmao: The Wishes lyrics are probably my favorite thing mentioned, though, in terms of a potential tag (*hint hint*).

Maybe I should pick up what feathers I haven't torn out this week, and move back to the Resorts and/or Theme Parks boards, which is where I came from in the first place... :rotfl2:

The tag fairy strikes again!
I got hit with this new "GRRR" tag.

And how about that, the tag fairy read Mike Straka on Fox... hmmmmm... :D

woot congrats. my tags still havnt been updated but i want a random tag to go with my current tag

I'm a little confused, did we import a TF from the Community Boards to the Vmk ones? Or did we have one i never knew about? Either way i'm happy.

OMG! *Falls out of chair* I GOT A TAG! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUST THE WAY I WANTED IT! YAY! :goodvibes :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :wizard: :cool1:

Thank you so much TF! :goodvibes

~Monkey~​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter