Thanks for your opinions/1 more ?

Sweetiepie

Earning My Ears
Thanks to everyone for the advice about hotels.I think we are leaning towards HIFS, because of our girls. (The Dolphin/Swan sound pretty nice)
I have one more ? in reference to HIFS- Which building is the closest to the lobby? I would like to request a Disney theme suite- Thanks !:cool:

what the heckie hifs

pup06.gif

I am not sure what HIFS is either but it is not part of Disney NOR Swan/Dolphin. I still think your girls would enjoy staying in the middle of the magic on property much more. SO many anemities and perks for onsite guests! Our 2 children adored PO/Riverside. The theming, pools, boatride to DD, surrey bikes, food court...all for $99(mousesaver site) and ee days, refillable mugs, free parking at the parks or shuttles, quick midday breaks at the pool(a must)...;)
I think when you go to Disney, you should "do Disney". My kids would be scared in seperate rooms in a unfamiliar place and they are so tired they fall asleep even if we still have the TV on! Or you could walk outside and enjoy looking at the beautiful grounds while they fall asleep. Have fun whatever you decide!:cool:

Hoilday Inn Family Suites I think you have made a great decision Sweetipie.

The reviews about their suites along with the amenities such as microwave, fridge, nintendo, vcr, (along with other miscellaneous) and not to mention the separate sleeping quarters will be nice for your family in having room to really spread out.

Also, I read things about family entertainment that the hotel hosts like karaoke and other activities that everyone has enjoyed.

I think your stay here will be definitely fun and memorable for your girls if you're leaning towards here like you stated. Also I recall many reports from people saying that their kids had a better time at HIFS than at Disney onsite (who would have known) and they were begging to return back there on next vacation.

I can't help you as far as suggesting which building to request that is closest to the lobby but I am probably sure if you put that in as a part of your reservation request they will do their best to honor it (also hopefully someone reading this can post about a building closest to the lobby). I read that the Disney theme you were thinking about asking for was really neat also.

But, I just wanted to give you all the positive heads up about this great hotel in case you had missed all the fantastic reviews and trip reports regarding this place.

Also, thought I would relate positive feedback about the hotel that you are considering at this time for your particular family and give some support in your own personal decision if wanting to stay here instead of trying to convince or dissuade you otherwise.

I know you must be looking forward to visiting Disney
and hope that your vacation will be spectacular!

The Holiday Inn Family Suites is a perfect alternative to a Disney hotel. The location, the amenities, the free breakfast, the entertainment and the cool pool are incredible. My son, 8, bases every hotel we go to on how it measures up to the HIFS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter