Thanks Kelly

tirecarver

Earning My Ears
We just returned from our trip and I have to say thanks to Kelly who works at Test Track.
My DW was taking a picture of DD, DS and myself in front of the fountain at Epcot, Kelly was walking by and offered to take a picture of all four us. We had her take the picture. We started talking to her, she asked us were we going next. We told we were waiting for our window to open for our fastpass time at Test Track. She told us to follow her, she brought in a back entrance. We entered the line just before you design your car.

Thanks again to Kelly.
:cool1:

Definitely go to the WDW site and go to "contact us". Send them an e-mail with her name, the date and time of day you were there and let them know you had a wonderful experience with her.

I had a couple of wonderful experiences a few years ago, when I got very sick on-site and wanted to thank everyone that helped me along the way. I got a nice follow-up e-mail that they had received my e-mail and then about a week later, a follow-up phone call to make sure they had all the exact dates and times, so they could ensure that they had the correct CM's who helped me. They will place a letter in their HR folder.

She most likely wouldn't see it here on the resorts board, however on the theme park boards, there are some CM's that are currently working there that post frequently on that board and may be able to also follow-up for you.

That has happened to us in the Magic Kingdom. It has a way of making your day doesn't it?! :goodvibes

I love it when a castmember makes a difference. A couple of weeks ago I boarded a bus at the end of the evening from MK to BC. It was crowded, miserable and we were all soaking wet from downpours that evening.

The bus driver comes on his PA system to inform us that we are on the way, just a 15 minute ride, or 3 hours if you are standing. Then he asks if we enjoyed the new water ride that evening. And, if you wait until tomorrow, the water parks will be open and you can PAY to get wet! He was full of funny stuff and made that usually awful ride much more enjoyable.

He told us he took this job because his parole officers said he needed to get out and meet people. And if he does well, he gets his driver's license back next week.

His name is Bill Broman. I shook his hand and told him I would try to help get his parole extended.

I've stopped at Guest Sevices on my way out of the park to leave praise for cast members who made our day more special. I would forget names and dates if I waited until I got home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter