Thanks Pop Century

samster

Sean Biggerstaff Fan Club
Nothing like waking up to hammering and screaming drills at 8:30 am in the room next to mine. Sounded like elephants bugeling

Nothing like waking up to hammering and screaming drills at 8:30 am in the room next to mine. Sounded like elephants bugeling
If you have another night there I would go to the front desk, explain the situation and ask to be moved.

Why are you thanking POP, when it's your neighbors? :confused3 This can and has happened at any of the resorts, our last one being AKL, luckily for us it was only for 1 night and they checked out the next day, or else we were going to have AKL move us to a different room.

Why are you thanking POP, when it's your neighbors? :confused3 This can and has happened at any of the resorts, our last one being AKL, luckily for us it was only for 1 night and they checked out the next day, or else we were going to have AKL move us to a different room.
I doubt their neighbors are using hammers and drills. At least I hope not. It’s more likely Disney employees making all that noise.

It was Disney construction. Pre show started at 8 screaming drills 8:50am. this was not resort wide construction that everyone is notified about. In fact the front desk wasnt even aware of work being done. It was one specific room. Thats why i say thanks pop century

Not that this is a Pop Century issue, but last time we were there we had very noisy neighbors (or rather very noisy extended family) that chose to rendezvous outside our neighbor's room (aka, stand oustide OUR room) at 6:30am. Our first morning we planned to get some extra sleep after a long travel day and not wake until 8am or a bit after.

We were woken up by 30 min of:
"Are you ready to see MICKEY?! Are you ready to see MICKY?! Are you ready to see MICKEY?!"

F'n common courtesy people, jeezus. The next morning, the same thing, but it was thankfully limited to about 5 min of loud chatter ( I would have said something that day, but they had already left by the time I used the bathroom and got to the door). The 3rd morning, they apparently had had enough of early park arrival and didn't meet up until 8am or so, and the 4th morning they didn't leave until about 9am (the same time I slept till).

Not that this is a Pop Century issue, but last time we were there we had very noisy neighbors (or rather very noisy extended family) that chose to rendezvous outside our neighbor's room (aka, stand oustide OUR room) at 6:30am. Our first morning we planned to get some extra sleep after a long travel day and not wake until 8am or a bit after.

We were woken up by 30 min of:
"Are you ready to see MICKEY?! Are you ready to see MICKY?! Are you ready to see MICKEY?!"

F'n common courtesy people, jeezus. The next morning, the same thing, but it was thankfully limited to about 5 min of loud chatter ( I would have said something that day, but they had already left by the time I used the bathroom and got to the door). The 3rd morning, they apparently had had enough of early park arrival and didn't meet up until 8am or so, and the 4th morning they didn't leave until about 9am (the same time I slept till).
You are a much more patient person than I am. We fly in from the west coast and are NOT morning people. 6:30 is 3:30 for us (and now that I live in Hawaii, it would be 1:30, or even 12:30 depending on time of year). I would've gotten out of bed so fast and yelled out the door, "NO!! I am NOT READY TO SEE MICKEY or hear about YOU being ready to see MICKEY!!!" Nope, not having it.

Disney wants you up by 7 AM. Anything beyond that is bonus. Consider yourself lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter