• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving 2008

kscsluvmickey

Earning My Ears
Hello Disers! I am new to this board and the fort. We are headed to the fort's cabins this thanksgiving and I am so excited. Does anyone have any cant miss things to do at the fort? We are renting a golf cart and we have ADRs for the Thanksgiving at the fort show. Has anyone been to that show before? What to expect? We have 2 grandparents, 2 young parents, and a 5yo and a 1 yo. Any fun facts or what to expect or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!!!:cool1:

Hey there. Welcome. We'll be there in our travel trailer this Thanksgiving...arriving on Thurs. Our first T-day at the Fort so I'm not sure what to expect. We were there for the 4th of July and they had so many special (fun) activities going on that I have high hopes for Thanksgiving being the same. Anyway, one of the big can't miss events at the Fort is the campfire movie. Me and the kids love making smores. Oh yeah, we always stop by the trading posts to check out the stuff. They have the greatest trinkets and what-not.

Fun! We are arriving on the 22 and leaving on the 1st so we will have a lot of time at the fort. We have been coming to wdw for 5 years for a day or so, so we know what to expect at the parks, this is our first time staying more than 1-2 days. Are the pools crowded? I like to swim laps at night after my kids go to bed, but I dont want to if it is pretty crowded! Maybe I will see some of you at the campfires!

I think if memory serves the pools tend to quiet down after dark. That is based on recollection from a few years ago. The last two stays (3 days each) we've been at the Fort (this summer) we haven't taken time to swim somehow. You are doing it right with a longer stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter