• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving 2021 Menus

WDW always seems to roll out the holiday menus late but if you look back in time you can see what they did in the recent past:

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...to-do-thanksgiving-in-disney-world-this-year/

I always recall it being a bit closer in, but just getting a bit impatient.
We ate at the Yacht Club some years back….the buffet was delicious. Hoping we picked well and they will do a similar thing this year.
If not, we are staying over at Bonnet Creek in a 2 bedroom unit and I can always plan to crank out a turkey dinner 👩🏻‍🍳

I always recall it being a bit closer in, but just getting a bit impatient.
We ate at the Yacht Club some years back….the buffet was delicious. Hoping we picked well and they will do a similar thing this year.
If not, we are staying over at Bonnet Creek in a 2 bedroom unit and I can always plan to crank out a turkey dinner 👩🏻‍🍳
I have to say that it always annoyed me that the holiday menus werent released when you had to book ADRS 180 days in advance. Also doesnt help that I started planning my home T-Day menu in late August. Just a tad obsessive, LOL.

We have Boma at 3:00 for Thanksgiving. Have heard they usually add some thanksgiving items to the buffet.

We have Boma at 3:00 for Thanksgiving. Have heard they usually add some thanksgiving items to the buffet.

That is where we are eating as well but an hour later. Yes in the past they had a nice mix of Thanksgiving items and what they usually serve.

Only restaurant I've seen give any info about a Thanksgiving meal is whispering canyon. They have some info up on the Disney website about the Thanksgiving meal there.

Has anyone had Thanksgiving at the Crystal Palace before? I'm wondering if they add turkey to the buffet.

Raglan Road is hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner

8E2038C6-7181-43E7-B0B4-23CB84A9773C.jpeg
Thanksgiving dinner is served all day, and Raglan Road will feature its usual live Irish music and dance entertainment during the evening dinner hours. There is no entertainment charge.
  • The children’s dinner is available for kids ages 9 and under.
  • Guests also can order from the all-day Raglan Road menu.
  • Reservations suggested by calling 407/938-0300.

Raglan Road is hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner

View attachment 616646
Thanksgiving dinner is served all day, and Raglan Road will feature its usual live Irish music and dance entertainment during the evening dinner hours. There is no entertainment charge.
  • The children’s dinner is available for kids ages 9 and under.
  • Guests also can order from the all-day Raglan Road menu.
  • Reservations suggested by calling 407/938-0300.

Weird question: If this is the posted thanksgiving menu, then is this the only food available or do they have additional sides/menu? It looks like a delicious menu for all the adults, but the 3 kids in my group, nothing for them.

Weird question: If this is the posted thanksgiving menu, then is this the only food available or do they have additional sides/menu? It looks like a delicious menu for all the adults, but the 3 kids in my group, nothing for them.

I’ve eaten in Disney many times for Thanksgiving, and in my experience, you are permitted to order off the regular menu as well - but each restaurant is different. If you want to know for sure, you can contact them directly! I’m sure they can answer your questions. Enjoy!

7E07C534-1F62-4DCF-BE80-3DA4FAEE1945.jpeg

Hey! I just saw this on DFB…

“Got some in your group that don’t want the traditional Thanksgiving turkey meal? No worries! The all-day Raglan Road menu will also be available.”

Christmas Menu is also posted, if anyone is interested. 😊

I just got this email:

Thank you for booking a dining reservation at Steakhouse 71 located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25.

In lieu of offering our standard lunch menu on Thanksgiving Day, we will be offering selections from our dinner menu during lunch dining hours to celebrate the holiday. Menu highlights will include French Onion Soup, Prime Rib, Dry-aged Pork Bone-in Rib Chop, Vegetable “Wellington,” Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner and more.

If you prefer to change your plans based on this update, please visit DisneyWorld.com or the My Disney Experience app to cancel your dining reservation and make new reservations at another location. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Disney Destinations, LLC

I wonder if Chef Mickey’s will have anything special for Thanksgiving? That was literally the only reservation we could get! At 9:10 pm, no less :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter