Thanksgiving and Christmas

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
I called member services today to see about availability of a studio for Thanksgiving or a couple of weeks around Christmastime. Wow!!! Nothing for thanksgiving in a studio for the five nights from the 20th to the 25th.

I do have a waitlist but I was shocked. I mean, it is over six months. I was surprised at the lack of availability. This is my first year as a DVC owner.

Guess I will call in December for Thanksgiving next year. :flower:

Did you check for a 1BR and maybe waitlist for a studio? I heard recently that there were some 1 BRs left for Thanksgiving (but come to think of it, I think I heard that LAST week). We've always had great luck with the waitlist. I suspect many people reserve, hoping, then it falls through. So maybe try the waitlist.

I am on the waitlist for the 20th through the 25th at the BVW for all three views. I think I will call tomorrow and get on the waitlist for the VWL also. Either would be great. A 1bdm would be great but I want to save points for a trip for summer 06. I hope you are right about the waitlist. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter