Thanksgiving day and Friday crowds

dcrunner

Earning My Ears
We are planning to hit the parks Thursday and Friday of that weekend. Thursday we won't be in the parks until noon as we're driving that morning from South FL. Do folks have any insights into Thursday Thanksgiving crowds? I know to expect that Friday will be bonkers packed at every park. Any hope for Thursday? Of course we want to hit the most packed parks of Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios as my dad hasn't been in any years. Does it matter which park which day, or should we expect insanity both days?

We are heading there too- MK on Friday. I've been on these days before and I actually don't think they are super duper terrible crowd wise. Having a plan is like 95% of overcoming crowds.

Also- based on room bookings and flight costs idk..

Thursday will likly be a 9/10
Where Friday will be 10/10

Traditionally I'd do MK on Thursday, which would leave DHS for Friday. But if your only arriving by noon, that might change things if your wanting to spend more time in one park or the other.

We were at MK last Thanksgiving and Epcot Friday.

We were suprised it wasn't as busy as we thought it would be.

We've seen it busier on random days in June.

We will be at MK on Thursday and HS Friday. We are there the whole week and the way party days worked out we are kind of forced to be at those parks on those days. We went last year during christmas week and I thought the crowds were not crazy, so I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised this year too.

My AP is now blocked Thanksgiving week which Friday used to be my favorite day to go as others went shopping. I never found it terrible, but who knows now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter