thanksgiving diner res

paula34

Mouseketeer
we are traveling from scotland for our hols in nov and wondered if anyone could recomend a good resteraunt for a traditional thanksgiving meal,somewhere on i-drive if possible as thats where were staying.
Thanks Paula

Hi there Paula. There are a few of places you could try, but I would call or look in there first to double-check as none would have a Thanksgiving-type menu as their regular fare:

Daryl's (just opposite Mercado, next to Chicago Uno Pizzeria)
Houlihan's (almost next door to the Convention Center, opposite The Pointe)
Dan Marino's (at The Pointe)
Everglades (inside the huge Rosen Center hotel)

A few years ago we did Thanksgiving at the Renaissance Resort, which is just across from Sea World. This hotel has a huge open atrium where they served a Thanksgiving buffet. There was a wide variety of dishes, all expertly prepared! I don't recall the price, but the food was very high quality, the ambience was nice and the service was great! It was worth every penny!

Enjoy!

thanks for the info-do you have phone numbers to make reservations I think we will have to soon we arrive there on the 20th nov.
Thanks
Paula:D

Hey Paula - where ya from (specifically)??? I have a "flatmate" originally from Glasgow, then she moved to Aberdeen and then good ol' Jersey. (haha)

I'm from the orkney islands originally but now live in Fife,a place called Ladybank which is about 30 miles from Edinburgh and 15 from St Andrews(where the famous golf course is) I lived near Glasgow for a while,its a great place for a night out. It,s very cold here at present but we only have 2 and a half weeks to go,he'res hoping there's no snow in florida LOL
Paula:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter