Thanksgiving Dinner at SSR

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Saratoga Springs for our Thanksgiving trip. I read somewhere and I can't find it about a full Thanksgiving meal being delivered to the room. Can anyone tell me about this and how I can order a full meal to be delivered to our room and how to order it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

We are staying at Saratoga Springs for our Thanksgiving trip. I read somewhere and I can't find it about a full Thanksgiving meal being delivered to the room. Can anyone tell me about this and how I can order a full meal to be delivered to our room and how to order it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I think I read about that many years ago, but nothing recently, say the last five years or so.

You might try reserving a dinner from Publix or one of the other groceries. You'll need to pick it up before Thanksgiving day and heat it up yourself.

We ordered a Thanksgiving meal from Whole Foods several years ago. We had to go pick it up, but we only had to heat it up (though that took almost 4 hours). It was delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter