Thanksgiving dinner at WDW

dez1978

DIS Veteran
Now that Christmas is over, and I've booked our trip for Thanksgiving 2024, I'm wondering which places usually do a traditional Thanksgiving meal?

The Liberty place (can’t recall the full name) in MK does the American Turkey Day everyday of the year. You’ve also got the Earl of Sandwich turkey with all the fixings sandwich. Why not check menus from last year or the one before? Pretty easy to google.

Most sit-down restaurants at WDW will offer some type of Thanksgiving meal, but this is not heavily advertised. One of the best meal of my life was Thanksgiving dinner at California Grill back in 2018. It was a traditional Turkey dinner with a bit of white and dark meat, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stuffing. Everything on the plate was terrific, we had a beautiful view of the Castle from our table, service was to-die-for, and it was a nice, quiet meal after a hectic morning at MK.

Last year we had a great Thanksgiving dinner at Steakhouse 71.

It wasn't advertised that they'd have the traditional turkey dinner, so, we were a little suprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter